Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
There was a pretty big debate about that around here earlier today. Anyways glad Mikey is working out for you. He wouldn't have been most Jets fans choice when he was waived.

Don’t think too much about it, let’s just do it…

Yeah, he’s a feisty little bulldog who seems to constantly make things happen. If he had a bit more skill he’d be a great top 6 player but as it is now, he may develop into a fun 3rd liner.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Don’t think too much about it, let’s just do it…

Yeah, he’s a feisty little bulldog who seems to constantly make things happen. If he had a bit more skill he’d be a great top 6 player but as it is now, he may develop into a fun 3rd liner.
Jets fans are a bit divided on this, I can see both sides of the debate, but I'd stick with Perfetti.

Reactions: Huffer and Jargon

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Jets fans are a bit divided on this, I can see both sides of the debate, but I'd stick with Perfetti.
Genuinely can’t figure out where he’s going or for what but it feels like Grier has set a high price and is very okay waiting for someone to break and go for it, so I think it just depends on which team gets the most desperate.

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Genuinely can’t figure out where he’s going or for what but it feels like Grier has set a high price and is very okay waiting for someone to break and go for it, so I think it just depends on which team gets the most desperate.
I think for us it really depends on whether we get Meier to extend. If not I don't think there's a chance our gm spends the assets he'll fetch for a rental

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
2 goals for O'Reilly in the first and Leafs fans are blowing a load
Screenshot 2023-02-21 at 6.47.17 PM.png

Luukkonen needs to pray before the Hellebuyckian altar.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
3-1 victory for the Red Wings tonight over the Capitals puts them in a playoff spot in terms of pts. % and only one point back of the Penguins, 3 points back of the Isles, and 2 from the Panthers, with 4 games in hand on the latter two.

Dylan Larkin kicked out in the 1st period for a vicious crosscheck to TJ Oshie. Pius Suter gets the GWG on the subsequent PK.

Andrew Copp was 2nd on the team in ice time, after Seider.

Hasn't taken Stevie Y long to turn the Red Wings around.

Washington, on the other hand, have lost 5 in a row. I wonder if they blow it up at the deadline? A lot of UFAs on that team. Orlov would be the most valuable. TJ Oshie had 6 goals in 6 games in the playoffs last year, I wonder if he would get traded out of the Ovechkin show. I wouldn't be surprised if Scott Arniel gets some input on at least one Jets trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad