WWE: NXT on the CW: Are You Ready?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Agree. Especially with a debuting DELTA. (Sorry i've already forgotten her new name). Dont see the point of bringing her out for 5 seconds of heavy breathing before the show goes off air.

Waste of a debut and first impression.
Zaria. Rhea Ripley had already welcomed her fellow Aussie to WWE earlier. Considering how many Deltas there are, name change was to be expected.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
HBK got too used to the overruns on USA. CW isn't having that, they have hard outs for local news. Going to need to better time the show

Agree. Especially with a debuting DELTA. (Sorry i've already forgotten her new name). Dont see the point of bringing her out for 5 seconds of heavy breathing before the show goes off air.

Waste of a debut and first impression.

I won't argue your opinions on just the brief first impression of Zaria, because it's valid to have wanted more... but I really don't think it had anything to do with an overrun. They made it look like it was ending before the promo started with their little copyright thing they put up at the end of episodes. So I think it ended exactly when they wanted it to, it just may have been a poor choice.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It sounds like the cut off is more due to the local markets flipping the switches because some did stay with it. They got burned this time by showing exit graphic when the show wasn’t over. Maybe only do that when you’re doing PLE’s and don’t have a hard out.

I also don’t know how much people know or care about this person. I’m pretty sure in the biggest mark here for women’s wrestling and I had no idea who she was until they signed her.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad