Around The League 40: As we barrel towards 40 teams

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Saw that the leafs are going to start wearing blue helmets with their white kits. I don’t have strong feelings about their decision to do that or the canes decision to go red with theirs, but I have to wonder if some people who did have strong opinions about the canes doing it will have those same strong opinions about the leafs doing it

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Saw that the leafs are going to start wearing blue helmets with their white kits. I don’t have strong feelings about their decision to do that or the canes decision to go red with theirs, but I have to wonder if some people who did have strong opinions about the canes doing it will have those same strong opinions about the leafs doing it

When Leafs do it its fine because Original 6 and shit.

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
Zach Boychuk one spot ahead of Erik Karlsson

Jake Bean one spot ahead of Charlie McAvoy

Always fun to discuss
400aaf46-1d8b-40d6-bdce-998f42355cbf_text.gif

Last edited:

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Noted sniper, Alex Nedeljkovic

Dope, love me a goalie goal! I still wonder how his career would be playing out if he was still a Cane. His 23 games with a .932 sv% was impressive, also had a .920 sv% in the playoffs that year. He struggled in Detroit, but he was also playing on a young inexperienced Detroit team. Looks like he had two solid games with the Pens this year. Still kinda wish we got a longer look with him.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Devils could miss the playoffs and it honestly wouldn't surprise me all that much. Last year seemed like a bit of a fugazi to me. They have some great young core players and will be a contender again at some point but it'll take more time than many thought after last year.

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
Devils could miss the playoffs and it honestly wouldn't surprise me all that much. Last year seemed like a bit of a fugazi to me. They have some great young core players and will be a contender again at some point but it'll take more time than many thought after last year.

They could, but I don't see it. They're fully capable as an overall roster of outscoring their issues. I really do think, though, that the transition from Severson and Graves to a 20-year old Luke Hughes has been far more difficult than anticipated this season, and it's causing them problems. Both of those guys really stabilized their group last year, especially Graves.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
One of two guys on that team you don't want to give a penalty shot. Also, just catching glimpses of it, it seems like it's a very chippy game as well.
Kane has been an asshole from puck drop. Something seriously wrong with that dude. He scored to put the Oilers up 2-0 then started pointing at the bench and chirping. Took 2 dumb penalties and now it’s 4-3 Panthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad