Around the League - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
If anyone thought Bettman was going to basically give a vote of non confidence on his DoPS, they were wrong.

Reactions: Azrael89

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Are they gonna do this with him all season? Dudes played two games… maybe he’s still recovering from whatever injury he had and they’re just using this as an excuse
No indication there's an injury. Verbeek just said from the beginning that he doesn't want Carlsson to get overworked, which I get but of all the games to have him sit out, you pick this one!?

If you're gonna sit him out, sit him out for games against teams like the Bruins, Rangers, and Flyers, all of whom have headhunters who go out of their way to target certain players.

Reactions: Chiarelli

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
No indication there's an injury. Verbeek just said from the beginning that he doesn't want Carlsson to get overworked, which I get but of all the games to have him sit out, you pick this one!?

If you're gonna sit him out, sit him out for games against teams like the Bruins, Rangers, and Flyers, all of whom have headhunters who go out of their way to target certain players.
or on a b2b would make sense which the ducks are not

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
By not playing Carlsson nobody can accuse him of picking the wrong guy if Fantilli would outplay Carlsson. Now it gives Carlsson more time and less pressure to establish himself as the best of the two until their next game in Feb. I don't know...just grasping at some type of explanation here. Carlsson cannot need load management after only two games, can he? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad