OT: Anything Goes 41

Status
Not open for further replies.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Why it's so hard to read this forum nowadays?

This comes "

We value your privacy"​

And I can't Save and Exit.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I kinda do down here. I just stick with rock and metal on Sirius and just do not recognize pop music much. I play just rock on my guitar as well. I have never (even as a child) much cared for pop. I remember first hearing Zep, VH, Metallica, Nirvana, Radiohead. PJ, ....that stuff is my kind of music and are timestamps in life. The little lady plays a lot of P!nk and Katy perry but no Taylor.

Also, don't underestimate the grandeur of a Kaczynski lifestyle lol! Peace and quiet is not to be overrated.
I don't feel like writing a manifesto and I was never all that good at chemistry. He's from my hometown believe it or not.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

That'll be interesting news to follow.

Will Smith arrested today in Vegas

I was following this story on another website. It's the guy who confessed to being in the Cadillac that he was shot from, and confessed to this like 5 years ago already. :laugh:

Vegas police working awfully slow on this case...

27 years since it happened. And five years since this guy admitted to being in the car...

And reports are he's the last living person who was in the car. The other three are already dead.

Last edited:

ytsejam

May 15, 2023
Didn't know where else to post this...
Hi everyone!
I'm back!
Had account here years ago that must have vanished.
I remember lots of y'all way back to days of O boards and HF50 wanting Turris over #88.
Been lurking again on and of since around the lottery.
Great seeing you again!

Space umpire

Nov 15, 2018
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Officially the end of the cup era.
April 24, 2010. I brought our miniature schnauzer home. 7 weeks old, She fit in my hand, she sat (mostly slept) with me that evening while I watched Kane score late and Hossa win it in OT.
I told my wife she was a good luck charm and true to that she procured my 1st cup joy.

I always referred to “Bitsy” as my Stanley Cup dog.
Now the Hawks seem to be building for future success I guess she felt her job was done.
Today, riddled with cancer that made it hard for her to breathe and walk without pain Bitsy crossed over the rainbow with my wife and I hugging her.
I’m 60 years old, yet I’m crying like a little child. Dogs should live longer!
CANCER SUCKS.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
April 24, 2010. I brought our miniature schnauzer home. 7 weeks old, She fit in my hand, she sat (mostly slept) with me that evening while I watched Kane score late and Hossa win it in OT.
I told my wife she was a good luck charm and true to that she procured my 1st cup joy.

Now the Hawks seem to be building for future success I guess she felt her job was done.
Today, riddled with cancer that made it hard for her to breathe and walk without pain Bitsy crossed over the rainbow with my wife and I hugging her.
CANCER SUCKS.
Sorry bud. Dog's are the best. Heart goes out to you.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

CANCER SUCKS.

Sorry man. Cancer sucks.

Reactions: ytsejam and Pez68

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014

CANCER SUCKS.
My condolences to you and your wife.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014

CANCER SUCKS.
Sorry for your loss. Dogs are the best.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie

CANCER SUCKS.
After reading this, I went and got my Chug (Pug/Chihuahua mix) and I hugged her.

Sorry to hear about your loss. You are correct, dogs should live longer.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015

CANCER SUCKS.
Sorry for your loss. It is so hard with dogs. They give everything for us and expect very little. They are thankless animals.

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Melrose being diagnosed with Parkinson's sucks. I hope he gets the same fate my Dad has had so far. Livable.
Grandfather had it and it was slow progressing. I'm also hoping it's slow for Melrose.

But even when it's slow, last few years are shit.

Reactions: Pez68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad