Confirmed with Link: Andy Greene Contract Extension (Five years, $5 million per)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostofKenKlee

I like how they announce they signed him, but without the terms nevermind the cash.

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008
But just to add to the fun of post-presser GIF party...

giphy.gif

Obligatory

frnxxym1.gif

SKNJD9

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Don't care about the AAv just hope the term is something along 3-5 years.

This comment from Lou scares me...hope we didn't give him 6-7-8 yrs

Lamoriello said Greene has developed into one of the premier defesemen in the NHL.

"No question, or we would not have made this signing for the length of time

Also.

"Who are you speaking about? I don't even know who you're talking about."

- Lou when asked about Kovalchuk

Lou hates Kovy lol

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
thank you, I just cant stand negative fans

negative, or realistic?

we've had a lot of talent leave this organization for free over the past 3-4 years. its good to see some (BIG NAME) guys that want to stay.

thats the only point I was trying to make.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
This comment from Lou scares me...hope we didn't give him 6-7-8 yrs

Lamoriello said Greene has developed into one of the premier defesemen in the NHL.

"No question, or we would not have made this signing for the length of time

Also.

"Who are you speaking about? I don't even know who you're talking about."

- Lou when asked about Kovalchuk

Lou hates Kovy lol

5 years would take him to age 36-37. I can't really see Lou giving out a contract to anyone past that age.

ajdevjet

we got 3
Aug 20, 2013
In your face !
negative, or realistic?

we've had a lot of talent leave this organization for free over the past 3-4 years. its good to see some (BIG NAME) guys that want to stay.

thats the only point I was trying to make.

a lot over the last 3-4 years ??? I count 2 Kovy and Zach and quite honestly the only other player that left that mattered was Neidermeyer and that's because he wanted to play with his brother, everyone else that ever left the devils over the past 15 years was expendable. ....half full

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
a lot over the last 3-4 years ??? I count 2 Kovy and Zach and quite honestly the only other player that left that mattered was Neidermeyer and that's because he wanted to play with his brother, everyone else that ever left the devils over the past 15 years was expendable. ....half full

losing Clarkson for nothing hurt too. Yes, he got ridiculous money, but he should have been moved at the trade deadline.

The Devil In I

Jun 28, 2005
NJ

Saying Rafalski was expendable is...interesting.

GhostofKenKlee

losing Clarkson for nothing hurt too. Yes, he got ridiculous money, but he should have been moved at the trade deadline.

Hindsight being 50/50. How do you know they didn't try to move him?

Lol, love "Realistic" fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad