Confirmed with Link: Andy Greene Contract Extension (Five years, $5 million per)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik02gt

Mar 4, 2013
I believe you can only see that gigantic stone mansion that was for sale for like $56 mil in front on Frick Drive. I think there's a guard house right there at the gate entrance so I was curious if they just let people through. Kovy's house is down the road after the gate to the left I think.

i tried to find his house one day and couldnt find the road it wasnt in the gps

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 45s
Lou Lamoriello announces Devils have signed D Andy Greene to a long-term contract extension.

:yo: :yo: :yo:

SKNJD9

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Bubble Hill? Where he recorded Party all the time. Famous dumps and dome pieces have been flushed there.

Yup. The company my dad has worked for the past 25 yrs and I work for part time has the account. Met Eddie a few times..we take care of his mothers estate and Charlie Murphy's too.

Have yet to meet Alicia but a co-worker has once. She seems to be a lot more private than Eddie was when we have work to do there.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
giphy.gif

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Alpine right ?

I do the plumbing at Alicia Key's house formerly Eddie Murphy's

Block parties would be fun there.

As stupid kids we would try to drive around and steal lawn ornaments from fancy houses (to place all at once in front of one of our friends' apartment lawns). We were tempted by Alpine's riches, but getting chased by dogs dimmed our enthusiasm and we'd retreat to Closter, Haworth, etc...

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Not sure why people are acting all disappointed.. "Oh man we just resigned our best defender a year early. What a jip".. Parise 2012 - never forget

GhostofKenKlee

Yup. The company my dad has worked for the past 25 yrs and I work for part time has the account. Met Eddie a few times..we take care of his mothers estate and Charlie Murphy's too.

Awesome. What is Eddie like?

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Since we definitely have Greene for 15-16 now, can we please not re sign Salvador for the love of god?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad