Confirmed with Link: Andy Greene Contract Extension (Five years, $5 million per)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
ownership stepping up and making big moves to compete now
that would be cool if it is a big time trade for a young guy

giphy.gif

GhostofKenKlee

Never driven by it, but I've driven by Jay-Z's house being built there and it's ridiculous...

Nope, Ponikarovsky. They're a package deal...

That little area is a like a hiphop hollywood north.

I was at American Kitchen and a few tables of hiphop power were dining. The waiter said they all live close by as does Spike Lee. You name a East Coast they either live in Alpine or Edgewater.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Never driven by it, but I've driven by Jay-Z's house being built there and it's ridiculous...

I believe you can only see that gigantic stone mansion that was for sale for like $56 mil in front on Frick Drive. I think there's a guard house right there at the gate entrance so I was curious if they just let people through. Kovy's house is down the road after the gate to the left I think.

SKNJD9

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
I believe you can only see that gigantic stone mansion that was for sale for like $56 mil in front on Frick Drive. I think there's a guard house right there at the gate entrance so I was curious if they just let people through. Kovy's house is down the road after the gate to the left I think.

Alpine right ?

I do the plumbing at Alicia Key's house formerly Eddie Murphy's

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Tom Gulitti @TGfireandice · 5s

Lou Lamoriello announces Devils have signed D Andy Greene to a long-term contract extension.

giphy.gif

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
If its Greene I'm going to plant a tree and buy fluorescent light bulbs after work to celebrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad