Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v15.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Seattle with Korchinski, Allan and Dach are up 3-1 over Kamloops(MemCup hosts), one win away from advancing to WHL Finals vs Winnipeg Ice

Sarnia and Del Mastro are currently tied 2-2 with London in OHL Semi Finals

Ice hogs are done going 2-3 for second straight year in AHL playoffs
Vlasic lead team in points with 5 assists

Indy are done as well going 0-4 in their return to ECHL playoffs

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
I bought tickets for the WHL Finals that start in Winnipeg on the 12th…hoping it’s Seattle Thunderbirds vs Winnipeg Ice

Kamloops won last night to hold off being eliminated and force a game six, Kamloops is hosting the Memorial Cup so if they beat Seattle both them and Winnipeg will qualify

Really really hope Seattle wins…

Love to see our three guys(Korchinski, Allan and Dach) along with Dylan Guenther, Brad Lambert and draft eligible Sawcyhn, Hanzel and goalie Thomas Milic…Winnipeg has Matthew Savoie, Carson Lambos, Conor Geekie and top 2023 draft prospect Zachary Benson…should be good!

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Game 6 going on in Sarnia this afternoon...Game tied 1-1 with London after 1st period...
Lindon leads series 3-2 ...So far series has been a Homer series as the hone teams gone undefeated at home..Hopefully Sarnia extends it to 7 ...Del Mastro did get an assist on the Sarnha goal as he took the puck from the London blueline rushing it around a London dman and around back of the net then a shot on goal...a rebound and it was cashed it by Limpar-Lantz for a Sarnia goal...Denver Barkey (draft eligible) tied it for London....Then as I typed this London scored to getca 2-1lead...Barkey got an assist on that goal...He has had a tremendous series vs Sarnia..De Mastro coming into this game had just just 1 a in the 5 prior games and was -4 ...not his best hockey...but the assist he got today wss all him...very nice ..but Iexpected better from Del Mastro this series...hopefully he plays his best game today and impacts the outcome to keep Sarnha from being eliminated.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
London scores to lead 3-1on the pp...With Del Mastron in the p-box(phantom calk for "tripoibg" which was a Lol...it looked lije he got sent off for hitting to hard .. Bad controversial call.. results in a London goal. Bad reffibg..

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
2nd period over .. London leads 3-1...unless Sarnia comes back to win they have just 1 period remaining to Void elimination.

They have had some goid scoring chances in tge crease area this game but the puck except forcttex1 goal has not gone in.
Goidxsaves by tgexLondon goalie plus a lot of shot blocks by London pkayers goibgcalk in today.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Final score ...London 5 Sarnia 1...basically the last 2 scires into empty net ..Season ends for zdel Mastro..

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
I’m gonna need Korch, Dach and Allan to have the best games of their career tonight. This can’t go back to Seattle for game 7
Agreed! Hoping for a GREAT Monday, draft lottery top three(first would be awesome) and. Thunderbirds’ win…I have tickets to game one of the WHL Finals on Friday…hoping it’s Seattle Thunderbirds vs Winnipeg Ice rather than Kamloops Blazers vs Winnipeg Ice

Reactions: superdeluxe
Feb 7, 2012
Seattle
Agreed! Hoping for a GREAT Monday, draft lottery top three(first would be awesome) and. Thunderbirds’ win…I have tickets to game one of the WHL Finals on Friday…hoping it’s Seattle Thunderbirds vs Winnipeg Ice rather than Kamloops Blazers vs Winnipeg Ice

Interesting! I had this conversation with Jets fans. and a majority of them are pulling for Lambert to beat the Ice.

It's definitely going to be interesting day for you guys! For the future of your franchise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad