Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v15.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
I watched Sarnia complete the sweep over Saginaw so EDM is on to the 3rd round in the OHL. He didn't get on the scoresheet tonight but he played his usual solid defense. He's not a plus skater but I think he skates well enough so it shouldn't be a detriment. I like the heavy game he plays - he takes his pound of flesh several times a game and it's a beautiful thing if he's on your team.

Reactions: Muffinalt

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I watched Sarnia complete the sweep over Saginaw so EDM is on to the 3rd round in the OHL. He didn't get on the scoresheet tonight but he played his usual solid defense. He's not a plus skater but I think he skates well enough so it shouldn't be a detriment. I like the heavy game he plays - he takes his pound of flesh several times a game and it's a beautiful thing if he's on your team.
EDM is a big boy. If he can have average skating at the NHL level, he’ll have a long career. There’s big boys in the show who as you would say, aren’t plus skaters but still do their job.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
EDM is a big boy. If he can have average skating at the NHL level, he’ll have a long career. There’s big boys in the show who as you would say, aren’t plus skaters but still do their job.

I should qualify that when I talk about a players skating it is simply how quick/fast they are forwards, backwards and laterally. I have no ability to assess the technical aspects of a players skating. Basically do they look like they can move well relative to other skaters around them. Korchinski looks like he's floating on ice whereas del Mastro looks much more pedestrian. Not terribly astute ... but that's all I got. :)

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
After watching the Sarnia/Saginaw game last night I watched Kamloops destroy Portland 10-4 to complete their sweep. Seattle-Kamloops should be a doozy of a series.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
2FBA9929-E38A-451D-A017-D9520B6AE451.jpeg

2x champion now for Victor Stjernborg at 19

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
Hopefully all of Stjernborg, Samuel Savoie, Jake Wise and Vili Saarijarvi are signed this summer

Jake Wise already signed at AHL contract with the Checkers I believe. At least for the end of last year. I don't think he's in the Blackhawks plans.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Jake Wise already signed at AHL contract with the Checkers I believe. At least for the end of last year. I don't think he's in the Blackhawks plans.
Wow! I just saw this…he played one game with Charlotte and had two assists and minor penalty…might still be in Chicago’s plans tho as Chicago was upto 50 contracts for this season…we will see

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Waterloo lost 3-1 so their playoff run is over. But Sam Rinzel was really impressive by all accounts in that series. Kid was the goods.

Del Mastro and Sarnia facing a juggernaut in the London Knights down 0-2 in the series.

Savoie and Gatineau also down 0-2 in their series to the Quebec Remparts.

Last edited:

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Apparently I lack intelligence. But can y'all help me out and just tell me what time Central that Team USA and Finland play on the 12th?! The times zones are not labeled and I ASSUME it's 8:20 am if I converted it correctly (assuming the 24 hour time is local time to the game), but I have absolutely no idea and the IIHF website sucks. lol.

Since Commesso is with the team, I'd like to follow along!

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Savoie and Gatineau swept by Quebec. Savoie finishes the playoffs with 8 points in 13 games.

Del Mastro and Sarnia tied their series 2-2 against the Knights.

Korchinski, Allan, Dach and the Seattle Thunderbirds play tonight. They're up 2-1 in that series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad