Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
Would you rather have A or B

A - 1 of Krieder or Palmeiri

B - 2 0f Toffoli, Smith, Granlund,Pageau, Athanasiou, Saad,Kase......etc
If I were to set the odds any of the field in group B outperforming both of group A, I'd say were at 1:1.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
wait...wait...wait...

I’ve seen you call all of our prospects untouchable.

but you would trade McAvoy for Nylander?!?!
I like McAvoy but he is playing like poo especially offensively. Nylander is about to have a 35 plus goal season. He isnt chicken feed. I would like laine but the Jets would giggle at that proposal. I thought it was a fair deal no need to drag it in the mud.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
I like McAvoy but he is playing like poo especially offensively. Nylander is about to have a 35 plus goal season. He isnt chicken feed. I would like laine but the Jets would giggle at that proposal. I thought it was a fair deal no need to drag it in the mud.

The problem with trading McAvoy is you are creating a hole much harder to fill than a #2W.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
The offense will come eventually for McAvoy he’s also playing with a D partner that’s not exactly an offensive dynamo.

If he’s not the best defenseman in the trade and there’s not a huge age gap sure look into it but anything makes zero sense.

Reactions: Lo97 and bbfan419

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
The offense will come eventually for McAvoy he’s also playing with a D partner that’s not exactly an offensive dynamo.

If he’s not the best defenseman in the trade and there’s not a huge age gap sure look into it but anything makes zero sense.

He's not well-paired with Chara anymore. They don't do poorly together, but McAvoy does not play like he can for whatever reason. He looks much better paired with someone like Grizz or Krug, might look good with Lauzon. Chara should be stuck with Carlo and let them clamp down on top lines.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
are the leafs adding anything to this deal?? McAvoy value is double that of Nylander.

I can’t believe how under appreciated McAvoy is around here. He is the Bruins #1 dman, Nylander is a 2nd line winger ffs and would be that in Boston. Give your damn heads a shake.

Remember several years ago when everyone was panicking about how we'd replace Chara and how #1 defensemen don't grow on trees? By some miracle we find one, who was the #1 dman on a Stanley Cup Final team at 21 years old, and now there are real life people who want to trade him? Do we never learn anything? Did we fall into the Idiocracy universe?

member 96824

Fair enough, I’m just shocked is all. Not on brand here

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Remember several years ago when everyone was panicking about how we'd replace Chara and how #1 defensemen don't grow on trees? By some miracle we find one, who was the #1 dman on a Stanley Cup Final team at 21 years old, and now there are real life people who want to trade him? Do we never learn anything? Did we fall into the Idiocracy universe?

How about that lovely stretch between Chara and Bourque where we didn't have one at all. Those were some great times to be a Bruins fan.

member 96824

IMO it’s too cheap to create an account on this site and too expensive to read.

Reactions: lost peanut and CDJ

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont

if you're a member of the "Bruins are too soft" crowd you'll love Nylander

weaponomega

Feb 9, 2004
Calgary, Alberta

This team is gearing up for the playoffs and a long cup run. Do you recall the disappearing act Nylander displayed the last 2 playoffs?

Reactions: Lo97 and bbfan419

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
McAvoy is playing top minutes amongst B dmen, Nylander is over paid and soft as butter, no thanks. McAvoy is going to get his first goal of the year soon and then the flood gates will open for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad