GDT: ADSF Game 3: Habs @ Senators - 7:00 p.m. EDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kovaless

Feb 21, 2008
Look at my posts I've been saying it for the past two games. His goal was nice but I'm just not seeing the effort

I've seen several nice plays that should have led to goals, but others couldn't finish. Truthfully, I don't think anyone has played terribly this series.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
Only down 1 goal after the first period of the first road game ? I'll take that.

40 more minutes to play.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
"ref you suck" LOOOOOOOOOOLOL

Yeah, after you got a goal cause the refs gifted you one by not calling a crosscheck to the face.

If not for PK Subban having a helmet on, it could have been contact with his temple, really dangerous play, I can understand players playing wearily when ref's are allowing those types of hits go without being penalized, sickening.:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

Fledgemyhedge

Apr 24, 2014
bob
I've seen several nice plays that should have led to goals, but others couldn't finish. Truthfully, I don't think anyone has played terribly this series.

Saying he was terrible was an exageration in the heat of the moment, but I still wanted to see more out of him and his line. They had an Ok start to the game

CrazyShea

Mar 16, 2006
The Rock
Don't know why people are missing the hamburglar. Anderson didn't have to do anything yet. Hopefully the habs can get some chances in the second and actually clear the puck.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Bergeron saying poor Mcdavid.. It's very possible that the Oilers start winning soon.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
This is why I hate Therrien: he makes his guys play like old ladies. No balls.

This is a rare moment where I'll praise Therrien for not doing precisely that. We've smoked the Bruins so many times because we don't engage in their fisticuffs nonsense. The Sens want us to get overly emotional and deviate from our game. We need to exploit how often they are leaving themselves open to take slashes at Subban/other players.

studDUGY

Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
I still believe in what I said. As the period was going, Sens had less energy. They're gonna be dead tired by the end of the game.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Much better Coach's Corner tonight... actually talking about hockey games. Not blabbering on about fighting and the Leafs. He's been horrible this year but at least this one has been good.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
This is a rare moment where I'll praise Therrien for not doing precisely that. We've smoked the Bruins so many times because we don't engage in their fisticuffs nonsense. The Sens want us to get overly emotional and deviate from our game. We need to exploit how often they are leaving themselves open to take slashes at Subban/other players.

Exactly, the habs need not to react. See 2013 vs those sens.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Only down 1 goal after the first period of the first road game ? I'll take that.

40 more minutes to play.

The real game begins now!

The Habs need to stay out of the extra stuff. They need to play with their heads not their hearts. Let the Sens play reckless, we can play smart. It's worked against Boston and it can work against the Sens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad