GDT: ADSF Game 3: Habs @ Senators - 7:00 p.m. EDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeBey

Aug 7, 2009
montreal
Someone blows a tire and the crowd starts chanting "ref you suck". I hope everyone who's ever complained about the Bell Centre booing every non-call is watching this game.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Habs gotta pick things up. They are turning over the pucks in their own zone and are letting the Sens dictate the flow of the game.

The good news is the Habs usually pick it up in the second.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Subban needs to get his **** under control. No more stupid emotional reactions that cost us a goal.

Nynja*

"ref you suck" LOOOOOOOOOOLOL

Yeah, after you got a goal cause the refs gifted you one by not calling a crosscheck to the face.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
We have life. We played better in the final few minutes of that period as the game started to settle down.

Fledgemyhedge

Apr 24, 2014
bob
Goal and assist, and owned the face offs last game. But he's had a bad series.

Yep.

I wonder if people actually watch the game. They see one bad play and start claiming the player is playing like !@#$!@#$ for games.

Look at my posts I've been saying it for the past two games. His goal was nice but I'm just not seeing the effort

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
Better near the end, but still would like to come out of the first with a lead. Third game in a row down 1-0. The Sens cannot maintain this pace; they will tire out by the end of the game.

Anderson looks like he has not played in ages. The Habs need to shoot more and the goals will come.

Picaroon

Apr 6, 2008
New Brunswick
Well that could have been worse. The PP looked pretty damn impressive. Would have been amazing to score.

Ottawa will not be as good in the 2nd. That was them at their best. We need to play tight d and just wait for our chance. Anderson is very beatable.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Where are those massive Emelin hits? Why are we not making them pay the price for crossing our blue line??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad