GDT: ADSF Game 3: Habs @ Senators - 7:00 p.m. EDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
Oh well, good PP, need to wake up 5 on 5 though cause we're getting killed right now, Anderson looks sharp, we're usually better as the game goes on, lucky to only be one goal back

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
If Sens didn't show up to that first period at home after going down 2-0, I would be embarrassed for their fans. I fully expected Sens to come out blazing in the first.

Intermission couldn't come any faster. Habs need to control their emotions or we are in for a nasty one.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
So!

- Subban gave a goal to the sens because he wanted to check Karlsson so bad :facepalm:
- When things settled down habs took control of the game. Watch the habs in the 2nd, this game is not over.
- Sens have no game plan. It's not a bodycheck contest. They're gonna run out of gas.
- Of course the sens were gonna show up in the 1st. Otherwise they would have a been a bunch of losers. It was expected.

habfaninvictoria

Nov 1, 2007
Victoria BC
Sens fans chanting "refs you suck".

lol wut?

At least we agree.. they suck, but not the way sens fans think.

At what point does having a reputation as a diver, and yes he tries to sell plays, negate referees responsibility to call penalties. IMO PK wouldn't have to try to sell plays if, stemming from his first year, he hadn't been targeted by players for being ... PK.

It's BS, I love good clean hits, but what we see here are mostly late hits which could be borderline charges.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
This was the best they got guys. It's only 1-0 and we almost scored a couple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad