GDT: ADSF Game 3: Habs @ Senators - 7:00 p.m. EDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Good first is over, time to dominate the second.

We need some zone time, Eller's line has been kinda quiet.
Patches is not engaged at all.
Gotta hope Plecky's line comes through...
We need a complete turnaround on a couple of lines.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Pretty much the 1st period many expected tonight I'd imagine. The Habs need to score the next goal to take the fans out of it and demoralize the Sens team. The Habs really need Price to shut down the Sens the rest of this game.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
He's scared to get hit. What a 4th liner!!

And Weise better bring something to this team soon!! That's the not Weise that we know.

Weise is brain dead. He is not skating, he is not hitting. He is just out there.

The guy used to be good but I dont know what's wrong with him. Completely not in the game.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Much better Coach's Corner tonight... actually talking about hockey games. Not blabbering on about fighting and the Leafs. He's been horrible this year but at least this one has been good.

I love his suit tonight.

And he he outright dismissed Subban's penalty call because "well, it's Subban." Just like I am, and everyone else has noticed - Subban hasn't earned ANY slack in the league because of his antics.

Extremely disappointed.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Plekanec is having a terrible series

Just because Sens have the lead means Plekanec is having a terrible serie. What a stupid thing to say. Plekanec has been very good, especially defensively in the two wins. What the hell are you talking about. Terrible my ass. Watch the games ffs.

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
Sens are so lucky tho. Second time during this series that a shot hit the post and rebounds exactly between the goaler's pads so it can be frozen easily.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Don't know why people are missing the hamburglar. Anderson didn't have to do anything yet. Hopefully the habs can get some chances in the second and actually clear the puck.

He got beat by PK. That ****ing post and rebound directly goes into his ass.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Weise is brain dead. He is not skating, he is not hitting. He is just out there.

The guy used to be good but I dont know what's wrong with him. Completely not in the game.

I'm thinking the DSP acquisition and later promotion to the first line might have something to do with it. That used to be his spot. Weise has history of pouting about his ice time.

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
Don't know why people are missing the hamburglar. Anderson didn't have to do anything yet. Hopefully the habs can get some chances in the second and actually clear the puck.

Anderson made some pretty difficult saves. He looked a lot more sure than Hammond. Hammond might be the hotter goalie, but Anderson is the better one IMO.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Pretty much the 1st period many expected tonight I'd imagine. The Habs need to score the next goal to take the fans out of it and demoralize the Sens team. The Habs really need Price to shut down the Sens the rest of this game.

Anderson has made a few nice saves in that period.

And sens gave it 110% that period. Not sure that is sustainable for 5 more games for them. But good period by them none-the-less

Habs will come out strong in the 2nd and the refs will call a weak one to try to take the wind out of their sails. That is my prediction

Fledgemyhedge

Apr 24, 2014
bob
Just because Sens have the lead means Plekanec is having a terrible serie. What a stupid thing to say. Plekanec has been very good, especially defensively in the two wins. What the hell are you talking about. Terrible my ass. Watch the games ffs.

It was in the heat of the moment relax buddy. No need to freak out :)

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I love his suit tonight.

And he he outright dismissed Subban's penalty call because "well, it's Subban." Just like I am, and everyone else has noticed - Subban hasn't earned ANY slack in the league because of his antics.

Extremely disappointed.
Subban has a well earned rep and that's why he didn't get the call. I don't fault the refs for not calling that one. But I don't think it was a dive either.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

I noticed that the Plek hate came when he fell. I wonder if the Sens board started bashing Karlsson when he fell. :shakehead

Plekanec has been great in these POs thus far. One fall and he's suddenly garbage.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Exactly, the habs need not to react. See 2013 vs those sens.

This is where experience comes in to play. For all of the flack we give the Habs for their slow starts, they know how to turn it on when needed and put it behind them. The Habs also know what happened in 2013 and won't be easily sucked into that. I'm sure that's what Therrien is telling the troops now, be focused and play our game.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007

Weise ALWAYS gets too big for his britches. He has 3 good games and then sucks for a bunch in a row. He thinks he's a top6er and avoids putting in bottom6 work.

Vancouver fans warned us about that trait

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
This whole giving up the first goal thing needs to stop. It is not sustainable and will bite us, if not today against a different opponent.

Nynja*

I love his suit tonight.

Extremely disappointed.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didnt know having a rep of a diver automatically exonerates anyone from crosschecking you in the ****ing face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad