GDT: ADSF Game 3: Habs @ Senators - 7:00 p.m. EDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
We survived the period down 1-0 and we should be fine. The Sens have to be desperate and we have enough experience to overcome it and win this game. The second period will be different.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
He almost always does redeem himself.

I just wish he'd put himself in a position to not redeem himself but just help the team!
He's elite, he's almost always helping us. But game1 and game3... so far... christ man.

I get that fans get emotional but damn, just a little trip by his own and now he's TERRIBLE in the two wins, despite getting 2 pts in 2 games, +1, 5 hits and playing an excellent two ways game. Let's just forget all that and call him terrible because he fell. :laugh:
That little-girl comment will never be lived down.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
He needs to become the 2014 Weise again. Hit, get under the opponents skin, use his speed and play smart. So far he has mostly coasted his way through the first 2 games. He has to step up.

I guess the coaches noticed it.

Least amount of ice time for any Habs player in the first.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
In this case you're right. I love the guy, but his rep follows him around and gets in the way of otherwise legit penalties. Plus, Subban's emotions have cost us two goals in game-one and one goal tonight. He needs to focus and regain control.

Yes, he's got a rep. Many other players do. But some of you guys are funny to read which this settling down crap. The guy had a perfect opportunity to hit Karlsson. I want him to do it 100% of the time. Not to mention, there's no goal is they call this very obvious penalty.

Oh and that crazy emotion is what made PK get the first star last game.

Winter Eclipse

Nov 28, 2013
New York, NY
Not to mention the brutal, away-from-the-puck slash on Stone and his hysterics after the call.

The refs hate Subban for his hotdogging - don't expect 50/50 calls to go our way... but then he takes himself out of the play for a retaliatory hit! A double whammy!

Yeah, he's trash, we get it, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad