Adam Larsson..

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
sound, on the other hand, does translate well.

heres an example.
aluminum

....there see....nothing. needs moar sound.

I was born in the same hospital as Benny Hill, true story. We moved from Hollybrook when I was little, pretty much when he died.

:(

GM17*

One man doesn`t make a trend. (unless your name is Bobby Orr)

I still somehow fail to find an accurate comparison for him.

Just one example that supports the trend. not too many two way guys hop right in and score boat loads. seabrook. doughty. weber to an extent. orr has no comparison.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
Just one example that supports the trend. not too many two way guys hop right in and score boat loads. seabrook. doughty. weber to an extent. orr has no comparison.
Healthy Doughty in a good shape is a different animal. Just saying.

edit: whoops, got it

GM17*

He has a great shot but uses it at inopportune times and it ends up getting blocked + deflected easily. He can't just hammer them in like he did at the WJC

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I agree, he has a hard accurate shot, but he needs to pick his spots better. It gets blocked way too often because he shoots when he doesn't have a lane. He'll get better at that with experience.

Jaysfanatic*

Hard? He looks like Mike Mottau out there. It's not a slight on Larsson, he just doesn't have the best shot.

CFD

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
May 28, 2007
Jersey
Hard? He looks like Mike Mottau out there. It's not a slight on Larsson, he just doesn't have the best shot.

C'mon. The shot isn't anything near Mottau's. We can't be watching the same defenseman, right? Larsson > Greene > Volchenkov > Mottau in terms slapper speed.

His shot is like Tallinder's. Hopefully it becomes more accurate.

Jaysfanatic*

C'mon. The shot isn't anything near Mottau's. We can't be watching the same defenseman, right? Larsson > Greene > Volchenkov > Mottau in terms slapper speed.

His shot is like Tallinder's. Hopefully it becomes more accurate.

Maybe it's just been the last few games, but it has looked downright awful. Maybe compared to the rest of the guys it looks like a bullet.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Maybe it's just been the last few games, but it has looked downright awful. Maybe compared to the rest of the guys it looks like a bullet.

I'd call the shot itself average for an NHL D man, but the ability to use it properly below average.

I do agree, though, that on this team it looks like a cannon.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
I think Larsson has a pretty hard shot but he is inconsistent in striking the puck well. Probably a combination of both technique improvement, confidence, and learning when he has time will have him getting off his best shot much more often.

GM17*

Tallinder :facepalm:
Suicide.gif

Please stop shooting. Shoots it at even more inopportune times...and not on net either.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Nobody could be worse than Volch or Sal. The next shot they take that has a chance to score will be the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad