Adam Larsson..

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I'm still so happy we have him. I look at him play, and though he is unpolished and still learning, I can tell that there is huge potential there. This kid is going to be a star. I'm pretty positive Larsson will be my next jersey.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

I'm not disappointed by his offensive production, because I wasn't really expecting much. He didn't put up huge offensive numbers in the SEL, so it's unreasonable to expect him to put up points as an 18 year-old in a better league. He is playing sound defensive hockey, which is the best thing for his confidence right now. Cam Fowler put up decent offensive numbers last year but was an eye-sore defensively. There are people here who thought Larsson would put up 40 points this year. Come on now.

Points don't mean a thing when you are a 18 year old rookie playing defense in the NHL. Sound defensive plays is what get's you top minutes, the points are just a added bonus. If he can move the puck out of our zone on a regular basis whitout turning it over and can play solid d in his own zone... that's all I want from him atm.

Still can't believe he's just 18 years of age :amazed:

mattbender123

Jul 19, 2011
Personally I dont think larsson is anything special at all. I think hes a bust so far and overated and hyped up. He is born in 92 and in my opinion out of the 10- 15 players in the league now that are born in 1992 he is probably the worst. Jeff skinner is the same age and hes impressive not larsson. Tyler seguins also a 92 and hes impressive not larsson i think larsson needs to be sent back to the SEL or develop in the AHL

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
Personally I dont think larsson is anything special at all. I think hes a bust so far and overated and hyped up. He is born in 92 and in my opinion out of the 10- 15 players in the league now that are born in 1992 he is probably the worst. Jeff skinner is the same age and hes impressive not larsson. Tyler seguins also a 92 and hes impressive not larsson i think larsson needs to be sent back to the SEL or develop in the AHL

Larsson plays defense - total apples to oranges.

Secondly, he's eating 20+ minutes a night without making glaring, terrible plays. Are you kidding me?

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008

images

Probably one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever read on HFBoards.

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ

Hey man thanks for stopping by, allow me to show you to the door...

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008

Where is the sarcasm smiley? Guy is playing an effective 23:30 a night. I don't think he's blown the roof off, but any 18 year that is already an effective NHL player is impressive.

Jaysfanatic*

walk-away-2-l.gif

Twice in two pages....gotta be a record.

GM17*

He's starting his career the exact same way Doughty did. Eating minutes and playing solid defensively. While scarcely chipping in offensively, he is able to hone is skills due to a lack of depth at his position (that is no longer there thanks solely to his play). What a mental analysis

mattbender123

Jul 19, 2011
larsson is not impressive. Impressive was 2 years ago when steve stamkos won the rocket richard trophy that was impressive by a 19 and he was the same age as larsson is now when he won that trophy. Impressive is sidney crosby when he came into the league as an 18 year old and scored over 100 points. Who cares if larsson a 92 (19 yearold) eats 23 mins a night. Devils defense is terrible. Just because he plays alot of minutes on a team with ****** defense doesnt make him good. we should be focussing our attention on Henrique instead of larsson. Larsson will be back in europe in 3 years

mattbender123

Jul 19, 2011
He's starting his career the exact same way Doughty did. Eating minutes and playing solid defensively. While scarcely chipping in offensively, he is able to hone is skills due to a lack of depth at his position (that is no longer there thanks solely to his play). What a mental analysis

Drew Doughty actualyl scored and put up minutes and played D in his rookie season he wasnt jsut a big pylon out there taking up ice time id rahter see corrente up there instead of larsson

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland

Even though im not the biggest fan of Larsson, well, not one that hypes him all the time, i must say... are you on drugs? Seriously, playing +20 minutes a night as a rookie for a D man is exactly what he is supposed to do. Racking up points as a rookie forward is what you are supposed to do. There is a difference. You, sir, just earned the post of the year -prize. In 2 years on these board i havent seen anything this dumb.

mattbender123

Jul 19, 2011
Even though im not the biggest fan of Larsson, well, not one that hypes him all the time, i must say... are you on drugs? Seriously, playing +20 minutes a night as a rookie for a D man is exactly what he is supposed to do. Racking up points as a rookie forward is what you are supposed to do. There is a difference. You, sir, just earned the post of the year -prize. In 2 years on these board i havent seen anything this dumb.

go back to finland bud

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut

larsson is not impressive. Impressive was 2 years ago when steve stamkos won the rocket richard trophy that was impressive by a 19 and he was the same age as larsson is now when he won that trophy. Impressive is sidney crosby when he came into the league as an 18 year old and scored over 100 points. Who cares if larsson a 92 (19 yearold) eats 23 mins a night. Devils defense is terrible. Just because he plays alot of minutes on a team with ****** defense doesnt make him good. we should be focussing our attention on Henrique instead of larsson. Larsson will be back in europe in 3 years

This is the same guy who is always high on Dan Kelly. In-****ing-credible.

The expectations for a rookie defenceman are very different than those for a forward. Larsson is doing exactly what he should be doing.

Last edited:

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Drew Doughty actualyl scored and put up minutes and played D in his rookie season he wasnt jsut a big pylon out there taking up ice time id rahter see corrente up there instead of larsson

Drew Doughty's first month in the NHL.

1 point.

mattbender123

Jul 19, 2011
this cant be real lol

im a brandon burlon, dan kelly, and corrente fan. you guys [need to] realize that larsson is not the future. can win games without goals sure larsson can kill penalties but we could have signed some random defense d man to do that instead of wasting a 4th overally draft pick on larsson. shoulda drafted schieffle or sean couturier

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
im a brandon burlon, dan kelly, and corrente fan. you guys all have larssons dick in your mouths and need to take them out so u can realize that larsson is not the future. can win games without goals sure larsson can kill penalties but we could have signed some random defense d man to do that instead of wasting a 4th overally draft pick on larsson. shoulda drafted schieffle or sean couturier

lol.

so you are fans of guys who have proven absolutely nothing. makes sense.

Larsson was good in the SEL (AGAINST MEN) and has been solid so far this year.

but yea, dan kelley whew!

and Larsson doesnt kill penalties.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
I can genuinely say that reading those posts was the first time I have ever laughed out loud at somebodies total stupidity, on these boards. Wow.

DAN KELLY. YEAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad