Prospect Info: #46 Overall, RD Seamus Casey US-NTDP

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RyGuy

Mar 24, 2013
Medford, NJ
columbiahouse.jpg

Just the other day I was wondering who stole that CD from me. Also I'm not sure why I had Countdown to Extinction as a 10 year old. I'm guessing it was because my dad let me have a couple to fill out his Columbia House order.
For some reason, I had Peace Sells on cassette when I was like 8. I only had 4 albums until I was about 12, and Megadeth was juxtaposed with the Free Willy Soundtrack, Michael Jackson Bad and the first Bobby Brown album. No one knows where the Megadeth album came from.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Misyul, Vilen or Hatakka are more likely in a trade for Zadorov and NJ needs to make a trade like that anyway.

Misyul showed something in thr preseason and seems to be picking his game up a bit in Utica. He might warrant a few games if they decide to sit Smith for a bit to work out his struggles.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Misyul showed something in thr preseason and seems to be picking his game up a bit in Utica. He might warrant a few games if they decide to sit Smith for a bit to work out his struggles.
Than they should call up Nemec or give time for healthy Miller. Misyul should play instead of Bahl. He played RD sometimes but its better to use him on his side and not use any of young D on the "wrong" side. Its really hard to win puck battles on the boards and close gaps against rushes for unexpirienced defensemen in NHL. I prefer to see Bahl/Misyul - Miller 3rd pair, or Siegenthaler - Nemec 3rd pair.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Than they should call up Nemec or give time for healthy Miller. Misyul should play instead of Bahl. He played RD sometimes but its better to use him on his side and not use any of young D on the "wrong" side. Its really hard to win puck battles on the boards and close gaps against rushes for unexpirienced defensemen in NHL. I prefer to see Bahl/Misyul - Miller 3rd pair, or Siegenthaler - Nemec 3rd pair.

That’s a good point. I guess the first plan is to let Miller get healthy and see if he plays better before dipping into Utica for defensive help?

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
That’s a good point. I guess the first plan is to let Miller get healthy and see if he plays better before dipping into Utica for defensive help?
One minute, I will call Fitz.
Damn, he isn't answering. I understand that he tired to listen about Russian goalies, but cmon.

I think its a question how next Nemec games will look. Im not so high on AHL, you know it. Shaq and Misyul looks like a top pair defensemen in AHL after being 3/4-6 defensemen in KHL immediately. Im worry that there are not a lot of things Nemec can learn from AHL, and if he will continue to fire the AHL down, I don't see any reason to wait Miller and think about what we have in him. At least give and try Nemec for 2-3 games, waiver isn't the problem.
Nemec looks like a top 4 defenseman in preseason and I don't think that it was an accident. If Nemec will produce in the next two or three games and Miller is still on the hospital bed, I don't wanna wait.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad