Post-Game Talk: 3 Down, 1 To Go

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I've been wearing the same shirt and shorts for the last 3 games. Getting pretty gross but I'm not washing them. 1 more to go!
No matter what happens Monday, I finally get to put on new underwear on Tuesday. The current ones that are on the three game winning streak will either be in the garbage Monday night or hanging on my basement wall next to other memorabilia in perpetuity. ;)

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Bill Zito
ocgq17chfesf0hh9rm1l.jpg

Bill Frito
15s3h33alg7d1.jpeg
Nice friendship bracelet Bill. Might be a trophy though from one of his serial killings...

Duder54

Dec 11, 2017
Canadian ex-pat in Zurich, Switzerland
The Oilers are either going to cement themselves as one of the greatest stories in the history of the game on Tuesday, or they’re going to give us flashbacks of 2006 in Carolina and break all our hearts.

Win or lose, I’m extremely proud of this year‘s team. It’s been a helluva ride.

My nerves can’t take much more of this.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Greg Wyshynski (while kinda refusing to give the Oilers any credit) mentioning some stick slamming and expletives coming from the Panthers dressing room after the game.

Shockingly Wysh has been pretty pro Oiler these playoffs. Actually most of the eastern media are falling over themselves complimenting us on the atmosphere in town, saying that’s it’s unmatched in any other city. The secrets out!

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Shockingly Wysh has been pretty pro Oiler these playoffs. Actually most of the eastern media are falling over themselves complimenting us on the atmosphere in town, saying that’s it’s unmatched in any other city. The secrets out!
Wysh picked them to start the year, so the Oilers making good makes it easy for him to be onboard. He is who he is, but I think he wants to see McDavid reach the top.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad