Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread - Linus traded to Sens

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BergyWho37

Only The Strong Will Survive (Never Give Up)
Jun 18, 2012
True North
At the current moment weakened a position and never strengthened another at least for upcoming season..

Woof

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Hmmm- Bruins can retain 25% on Korpi as you can’t go past 50% total on retention. They can flip and retain 25% and 50% retained Korpi would be attractive to a number of teams that need goaltending. Hope that is the thinking and another deal is in the works.

I believe the bruins can retain ~33%.

That would bring overall retainment of the original cap hit to 50%

Reactions: Dr Hook

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
I don't want Lauko here next year either.

Kastelic is a bum/fringe level player just like his old man. I don't care about his hits or his fights. Do you see any Kastelic's playing in the Stanley Cup final? No, because teams that employ players like that don't make the finals anymore.
Have you looked at Florida's roster or what style they played to get to game 7?

CAW1313

Mar 27, 2021
Macomb, MI
So disappointing but not surprising that what Sweeney does. Joke of a trade! I would’ve been ok if Sweeney was part of the trade too. Bruins going nowhere fast!

Reactions: Gordoff

KOZ37

May 17, 2010
What, no draft party? WTF?!?:laugh: Donnie wants a party!
Donny will most likely draft a lumbering defenseman at 25 who was ranked like 137th anyways. Don't mind me I am just salty about taking on Korpisalo. If it were the 25th and Kastelic I could have lived with it. Anyways I have vented and am done complaining. Out of our control right? Will forgive him if he signs Guentzal!

Reactions: BTO and Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad