Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread - Linus traded to Sens

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Did we really think we were getting a top 3 D man and a #1 pick? #1 pick and good prospect? I think we all had way to high of expectations. Yes this was less than we all expected and rightly so. Korposalo had one great playoffs and a good regular part season with LA. I’m thinking 2 more deals this week.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Did we really think we were getting a top 3 D man and a #1 pick? #1 pick and good prospect? I think we all had way to high of expectations. Yes this was less than we all expected and rightly so. Korposalo had one great playoffs and a good regular part season with LA. I’m thinking 2 more deals this week.
How about just not taking on Korpisalo's contract?

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Have you looked at Florida's roster or what style they played to get to game 7?

I have. I certainly don't see any fighting. And their players can skate well enough to play that type of game.

They basically sub their 4th line wingers in and out of the line-up to get the freshest legs into the line-up. None of their 4th line wingers are fighters, all can skate, and none are exceptionally physical either other than Lomberg who doesn't have the size for it really.

I'd get it if Kastelic was some strong defensive forward. But even a uber-conservative coach like Martin couldn't find a use for him.

Reactions: Gordoff

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Donny will most likely draft a lumbering defenseman at 25 who was ranked like 137th anyways. Don't mind me I am just salty about taking on Korpisalo. If it were the 25th and Kastelic I could have lived with it. Anyways I have vented and am done complaining. Out of our control right? Will forgive him if he signs Guentzal!
Don't hold your breath buddy!

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
MQgGid.gif
Hope Donny hid all the water bottles before he told him.

BergyWho37

Only The Strong Will Survive (Never Give Up)
Jun 18, 2012
True North
Not to blame Ullmark just saying it all comes down to him not willing to sign an extension that’s why the return drop dramatically..

Reactions: wintersej
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad