Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Closed Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Oh I watched. Regardless of the stats he wasn’t good and definitely wasn’t worth the trouble bringing him. If he is on reduced wages and another loan? I’d consider it but I’d rather be rid of him all together.

He was good plenty of times and was absolutely worth it to bring in. Unless we make a signing this Summer, here is LW next season:

-Ferran
-Fati
-Flick phoning up Xavi about that 4 man midfield

Felix on similar terms to last season makes sense.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Reactions: Peen

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I know that CHO’s fee was as low as it was because his wages were so high, but there is zero way Broja’s stock is so much higher now than CHO’s was last year

Between us and Fulham, Armando did one good thing this year, which was win the equalizing penalty against City. He hasn’t been able to kick on at all since the ACL injury.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I'd say right back and midfield are your positions of strength, right? You desperately need center backs and offensive players.
Midfield definitely isn’t. Mainoo looks good and Bruno is great but those are the only two guys I consistently trust to not be bad.

RB more so because I like Dalot and AWB while offering absolutely nothing going forward is relatively good defensively. Still both guys who are replacement level.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Spending 100+ million pounds on a 29-year-old seems like perfect Man United business, regardless of how world-class he still is.

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019

this has been circulating for the last week. I do not like it. I also don't know how well the fanbase will react to selling Luiz and signing McKennie

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
  • Haha
Reactions: Jussi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad