Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Closed Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Yeah all sorts.
He's amazing.
Sorry, I meant to ask if there were any reports coming out of France on if he's considering Liverpool/United or just going to wait for Madrid. Ornstein wouldn't be reporting it if those clubs weren't going after him, but wasn't sure if any French outlets had something.

I'm aware that he looks like a stud so far.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
From the LFC side everyone kind of knows they are in, but everyone just assumes he is going to Madrid. People will be relatively okay if he goes Madrid. Everyone is going to be big mad if he goes to Utd. If LFC gets Yoro, I’d imagine Konate goes PSG
I think most United fans also expect him to go the Real.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I’m sorry yardsales? Who did that?

Beats lighting money on fire then crying about not having the ability to buy like our neighbours.
I mean Barca are on the verge of having to resort to starting an OnlyFans account to pay for transfers while still asking for players to take pay cut while United have just been relieved of over a decade long crony ownership and incompetent front office by UK's richest man and a front office that actually knows what they're doing.

Last edited:

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

I hate everything. Hope he likes the bench and loans to getafe

Who cares? As things stand right now, we have Guille Fernandez who we didn’t have to pay how many millions for and who has been at the club since he was 10. Besides, it like I’ve said, they can’t buy everyone and they can’t all play at the same time. Unless Ancelotti or whomever is in charge at the time can put together my dream of a starting XI consisting of midfielders, someone will leave as a result.

I mean Barca are on the verge of having to resort to starting an OnlyFans account to pay for transfers while still asking for players to take pay cut while United have just been relieved of over a decade long crony ownership and incompetent front office by UK's richest man and a front office that actually knows what they're doing.

I know what you’re trying to say, but you’re not saying it correctly. You may want to look up who United’s majority owners are. Also, United have about a billion in debt themselves. You also don’t generate the revenue we do, won’t have a new stadium but instead one with a leaky roof, don’t have the training grounds we do, don’t have the squad we do, don’t have academy we do, don’t have the manager we do, don’t have the trophy case we do and don’t have the pull with players we do. United probably can’t even draw the players we can get on a pay cut much less on full wages. Frenkie didn’t even want to come.

Not sure why my posts get deleted but what ever. Enjoy being delusional

And to think, you were called an f ing clowning yesterday and what was done about that? Don’t hold your breath.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I know what you’re trying to say, but you’re not saying it correctly. You may want to look up who United’s majority owners are. Also, United have about a billion in debt themselves. You also don’t generate the revenue we do, won’t have a new stadium but instead one with a leaky roof, don’t have the training grounds we do, don’t have the squad we do, don’t have academy we do, don’t have the manager we do, don’t have the trophy case we do and don’t have the pull with players we do. United probably can’t even draw the players we can get on a pay cut much less on full wages. Frenkie didn’t even want to come.
Irrelevant, they're not making the sporting decisions anymore. Sir Jim is also very likely to become the majority owner down the line.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Irrelevant, they're not making the sporting decisions anymore. Sir Jim is also very likely to become the majority owner down the line.

I’m aware of who is making the sporting decisions. Doesn’t change the fact who the majority owners are and even if Ratcliffe becomes majority owner it’ll likely cost him a ton considering what he’s paid for his share. That’s not to mention that the debt will also still be there.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Sorry, I meant to ask if there were any reports coming out of France on if he's considering Liverpool/United or just going to wait for Madrid. Ornstein wouldn't be reporting it if those clubs weren't going after him, but wasn't sure if any French outlets had something.

I'm aware that he looks like a stud so far.
Tons of rumors as I said. But nothing certain except he reportedly wanted to go to PSG but Lille asked for more than other teams.

Reactions: KJS14

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I’m aware of who is making the sporting decisions. Doesn’t change the fact who the majority owners are and even if Ratcliffe becomes majority owner it’ll likely cost him a ton considering what he’s paid for his share. That’s not to mention that the debt will also still be there.
He can reduce the debt by investing his own money into the club or straight up pay the debt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad