Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Closed Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I'd also be worried about Soule's conditioning. One of the best Serie A players in the first half, fell off in the second.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Wolves continue getting Portuguese players. Rodrigo Gomes, a 20 year old right flank player from Braga via Estoril. Interesting player, he can play on the left too but does more damage on the right. Good numbers, and good underlying ones too.

Hermoso leaves Atletico on a free, as they couldn't agree on the salary. Napoli strongly linked to him. Dependable defender but nothing special.

Last edited:

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Doesn’t sound like he's interested in moving, considering the interview quoted in this article:
Fair enough. I was more just speculating on potential reasons he might go. I wouldn't blame him for staying either - mediocre players tend to get comfortable at well-paying mediocre clubs ( :sarcasm: )

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Wolves continue getting Portuguese players. Rodrigo Costa, a 20 year old right flank player from Braga via Estoril. Interesting player, he can play on the left too but does more damage on the right. Good numbers, and good underlying ones too.

Hermoso leaves Atletico on a free, as they couldn't agree on the salary. Napoli strongly linked to him. Dependable defender but nothing special.
Is this a different player than Rodrigo Gomes or did you mix up Portuguese last names?

Reactions: luiginb

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
That quote was from at least a week ago and it hardly says anything.

If Madrid come calling, cuti would probably push for a move

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Wolves continue getting Portuguese players. Rodrigo Gomes, a 20 year old right flank player from Braga via Estoril. Interesting player, he can play on the left too but does more damage on the right. Good numbers, and good underlying ones too.

Gomes is interesting player. I would imagine he’d be a winger outside of Portugal, but from what I could tell seemed more of a wingback last season.

Barca were linked with Hermoso since he’s on a free. Happy to see that’s no longer the case.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I'd be ok with Hermoso off the bench, especially if Christensen is now a full time DM, but taking into account he couldn't make a deal with Atletico where he was a starter he wasn't going to come here to be a sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad