Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Closed Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
You believe everything
You don't know how INEOS operates.

I’ve heard “new policy” a lot before. They’ll need to prove it before they get credit for it.
So based on what do you think they'll pay 100 million for anyone? It's not like they've done it with Nice. Or the people running the show, Berrada and Ashworth (eventually).

Last edited:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
INEOS? What the hell is that lol. United much like other teams who are managed by what I can only assume are trained monkeys, like Chelsea or Barca are in a prove it situation. No one will buy what they are selling in terms of “plan” or “project” until we actually see something resembling success.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
INEOS? What the hell is that lol. United much like other teams who are managed by what I can only assume are trained monkeys, like Chelsea or Barca are in a prove it situation. No one will buy what they are selling in terms of “plan” or “project” until we actually see something resembling success.

To be fair, he was referring to the likelihood of United paying 100 million for Kimmich, which sounds preposterous.

Who they’ll be able to recruit is one thing, but they’ve brought in a whole new management team which seems to be very deliberate with regards to their selections. Everything they’ve done since Radcliffe joined up seems to be a total culture change. Whether the people they brought in are able to yield results in the end is too early to call, but the idea is that they’ll improve recruitment over the past couple of years.

Reactions: Jussi

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
To be fair, he was referring to the likelihood of United paying 100 million for Kimmich, which sounds preposterous.

Who they’ll be able to recruit is one thing, but they’ve brought in a whole new management team which seems to be very deliberate with regards to their selections. Everything they’ve done since Radcliffe joined up seems to be a total culture change. Whether the people they brought in are able to yield results in the end is too early to call, but the idea is that they’ll improve recruitment over the past couple of years.
I just hope barca isnt stupid enough to splash the cash on him but if you believe some reports, its plausible.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I just hope barca isnt stupid enough to splash the cash on him but if you believe some reports, its plausible.

Well, everyone has their price, but he has two years left on his contract. I think Bayern will sell, but they’ll want more than what we should pay. That’s not to mention his wages. I can’t see it happening.

I just wish we’d get one with some sales. Most of those players are probably on holiday though.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
You could try googling it or Sir Jim Ratcliffe, whose company INEOS is.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

This.

Omar Berrada has swapped blue for red and the former Manchester City chief will officially arrive as CEO on July 13.

Former director of football at Southampton Jason Wilcox has been appointed as technical director
, and an approach has been made for Newcastle United chief Dan Ashworth. Ashworth is a prime target as sporting director and is currently serving a period of gardening leave.
Absolutely nothing indicates those men would fork out 9 figure sums for a players.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Bayern working on Chido Obi

New contract for Sesko

Werder are signing Topp from Schalke

Barca are reportedly debating an approach for Stiller

Hummels wants Terzic gone

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
yep. think this is happing all because of our PSR situation and needing to make sure we don't breech it.
This makes Villa significantly weaker.
completely agree. Though, I wonder if it gives us scope to go after Gallagher.
Juventus making out like bandits here. They get the best player in the deal and make room for Soule
Was hoping that Soule might be apart of the deal, but I guess not.
I believe Illing Jr is going to be a good player. I would have preferred keeping him since we're going to need wingers.
Have a suspicion that he is going to play a lot of LB for Villa this upcoming season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad