😱

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Love switch hitters.

Love the power.

Have to be concerned about a 38% whiff rate.

And broken ankles.
I’m an A&M grad and a baseball nut. I watched this kid a lot this season. Great kid. Watched him live back in March at my brother’s ballpark. They played Arizona St twice and USC. Won all 3. In the first game against Az St he hit a 3 run homer and then got drilled between the shoulder blades in his next 2 at bats. Came back in the next game against Az St and hit a Grand Slam in his next AB.

The kid competes and if we had him available during the CWS, we probably beat Tennessee.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim

I apologize everyone for doing this. He might not be a bad person but the douche chills are real. Just 100% insufferable. Shove your visualization techniques and get back on the field where you were expected. You'd think he was a 5 time MVP.

You can actually see whats going through her mind during that clip.

Hard to imagine his teammates not being annoyed of him.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA

I apologize everyone for doing this. He might not be a bad person but the douche chills are real. Just 100% insufferable. Shove your visualization techniques and get back on the field where you were expected. You'd think he was a 5 time MVP.
What in the hell is he even doing there? He is not an All Star and he is not back playing yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad