2023 Team Board Mock Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Howe Elbows 9

Sep 16, 2007
Sweden
A lot of interesting discussion and some surprising choices once this got past the first five obvious picks. I was not expecting Willander and Simashev to be selected in the top 15, nor did I expect Wood to still be available after the first 12 picks.

Last edited:

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
I legit hope Flames get a top 4 of:

Hanifin-Andersson
Weegar-ASP in future, OMG that would be a stud top 4.

Kylington/Poirier on bottom with a good vet #5-6 would round it out perfectly.

CanuckCity

Aug 23, 2012
Budapest
A lot of interesting discussion and some surprising choices once this got past the first five obvious picks. I was not expecting Willander and Simashev to be selected in the top 15, nor did I expect Wood to still be available after the first 12 picks.
I mean wood went to Van before the surprise 'run-off'. But surprised to see Wood continue to drop.

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
What? Edstrom probably goes mid 2nd.
I beg to differ. Wait until draft day. Once scouts saw him play against other draft elgibles, Edstrom shot up. The ideal size, speed and defensive instincts any team wants in a center. Not the most creative, but projects as an NHL center.

Grinner

May 31, 2022
IQUOTE="Castle8130, post: 190515600, member: 286205"]
I beg to differ. Wait until draft day. Once scouts saw him play against other draft elgibles, Edstrom shot up. The ideal size, speed and defensive instincts any team wants in a center. Not the most creative, but projects as an NHL center.
[/QUOTE]
Id be happy if the Sharks nabbed him at 26

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad