2023 Team Board Mock Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I want the Sharks to pick MM but voted Smith because that’s who I think they will pick. Are we supposed to vote for the player that we would pick or who we think the team will actually pick?

Asking for a friend ;)

That also drives me nuts. OP never clarified it.

But as it happens nearly everyone is voting for who they personally want. And since consistent interpretation of the poll question is important, we should stick with that.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
We're not used of selecting twice in the first round okay...we're still getting used to selecting in the first round in general
Devils aren't used to not pick in the 1st round, it feels very weird that the fanbase is trying to figure out the BPA at the 58th pick. o_O

Guess we should highfive the Shark fans on the way to switching positions?:yo:

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s | Rest Easy #13
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Scouts are saying Wood needs to improve his skating and will drop. Has great size and decent skills
Bob McKenzie polled real scouts recently and the consensus list was Wood at 12. This is likely the range he goes - so I’m surprised he isn’t among the options listed

WayneGretzky

Jul 25, 2016
No Wood or Yager, but there’s 6-7 guys who have a high chance of not being 1st round picks, this train is coming off the tracks, Yager should’ve been an option for the last one too.

Wood is right up St. Louis’ alley as a player, he’d be my choice for them here no doubt.

Last edited:

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
I'm shocked David Edstrom isn't an option and Andrew Cristall is. Edstrom is a guarantee to go in the 1st, possibly even top 15. I say it's likely Cristall gets drafted in the early to late second round.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Pretty solid top 10, though I'd argue against all three of the USNDT guys being picked there. Are all three going to be playing C in the NHL? Seems unlikely.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Pretty solid top 10, though I'd argue against all three of the USNDT guys being picked there. Are all three going to be playing C in the NHL? Seems unlikely.
The rest of the top-10 makes sense, but I think taking Moore top-10 would be a pretty big mistake. And Leonard won’t be a center, but he definitely deserves to be drafted top-8.

pgfan66

Jun 26, 2019
Wood beats Willander by 1 vote for the Canucks. ASP with a lot of votes too, would've been interesting to get a tie-breaker with only Wood and Willander as available options.

Reactions: Ulysses31

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad