2023 Team Board Mock Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
Ahead of Perreault and Honzek...I do not see that coming.

Most of our board would not be familar with either guy too much. I like Honzek a lot and watched him a few times this year. Have a scout friend that is very very high on him and calls him a poor man's Kopitar. Perrault I am less enthused about at this spot, I don't like his foot speed for his size, guy has incredible vision and play making but honestly we don't need that type of player. The other guy our board really liked was Callum Ritchie

I think I like Dragicevic because his upside is super high. Righ shot D that can move the puck and QB a powerplay. I think he can be a very good number 2 guy in the NHL but at worst is a number 4 who puts up points. Got a lot going for him. Has a bit of an awkward skating style but it doesn't hamper him too much.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
If the Jets have no real interest in giving Heinola a chance in his D+4 after he has put up huge AHL numbers, I don't see that team drafting a d-man like Dragicevic so high. But that's just me.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
If the Jets have no real interest in giving Heinola a chance in his D+4 after he has put up huge AHL numbers, I don't see that team drafting a d-man like Dragicevic so high. But that's just me.

Heinola has had a few chances and hasn't really ran with it. There was a lot he needed to work on before getting into the NHL and he even agreed that he had some things he needed to fix this year. He'll get every oppourtunity to make the team out of camp next year. I'm glad we are taking the patient route with him rather than tossing him into the top 4 and telling him to figure it out. No need to rush.

spfan

May 4, 2009
For Seattle, they could use a d-man more, but either way, they should swing big. Cristall or Gulyayev.

Reactions: Kraken Jokes

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
Gulyayev is still there, so that's interesting obviously. Kraken need more D in their prospect pool.

I think Cristall would ultimately be my pick though.

Last edited:

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Perreault for the Hawks

I would be thrilled with Perreault with the 19th pick. There are several other guys I would take before but they probably won't drop to 19th. Pairing up Perreault and Bedard would be sweet.

Also - Gabe's dad Yanic works for the Hawks as development coach so that would be cool.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Sale in a squeaker to NYR
No run off to defeat the entire purpose of a poll about available draft picks like we had before?

one vote wasn’t enough to be the puck last time…

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
@Hasbro i was stalking other pills since obviously Sharks are next at 26 and noticed you still had Gulyayev (who went to PHI) still there and Fisker Molgaard there twice. Wanted to give you a heads up and thanks for running this!

Reactions: Hasbro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad