2023 Team Board Mock Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Flamesfan62

Oct 21, 2016
Prince Edward Island
I beg to differ. Wait until draft day. Once scouts saw him play against other draft elgibles, Edstrom shot up. The ideal size, speed and defensive instincts any team wants in a center. Not the most creative, but projects as an NHL center.
Well considering the draft is a month away and Edstrom is mostly ranked mid 2nd and Cristall 10-15 I think you’re going to become disappointed... not directly where you’re getting Cristall being a mid 2nd rounder from when nobody has him outside of the 1st?

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Well considering the draft is a month away and Edstrom is mostly ranked mid 2nd and Cristall 10-15 I think you’re going to become disappointed... not directly where you’re getting Cristall being a mid 2nd rounder from when nobody has him outside of the 1st?
Would be fairly shocking if cristall is taken ahead of edstrom. I’d be highly skeptical of any ranking that has them otherwise.

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
I am willing to throw a grand at +100 odds that Edstrom is drafted before Cristall if you are interested

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
I highly reccomend you follow better outlets than the ones pushing Cristall over Edstrom. Focus more on people that communicate with the NHL scouting community like Pronman or Mckenzie. Even guys such as Grant Mccagg from Recrutes. These guys know what NHL teams are looking for and talk to them about prospects.

Flamesfan62

Oct 21, 2016
Prince Edward Island
Would be fairly shocking if cristall is taken ahead of edstrom. I’d be highly skeptical of any ranking that has them otherwise.
No it wouldn’t be... it’s pretty common knowledge

I am willing to throw a grand at +100 odds that Edstrom is drafted before Cristall if you are interested
Higher odds and more money and I’m in.

• Haha
Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
No it wouldn’t be... it’s pretty common knowledge

Higher odds and more money and I’m in.
+100 is a straight bet. You said that Cristall should be getting picked ahead of Edstrom. If this is true, you would win a grand. If you don't like these odds, then you don't think Cristall has a higher chance of getting picked first

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

pgfan66

Jun 26, 2019
I highly reccomend you follow better outlets than the ones pushing Cristall over Edstrom. Focus more on people that communicate with the NHL scouting community like Pronman or Mckenzie. Even guys such as Grant Mccagg from Recrutes. These guys know what NHL teams are looking for and talk to them about prospects.
No idea where Cristall will end up but I absolutely don’t understand why anyone would spend a first or even early second on Edstrom.

(And if a team ends up drafting him that high, that doesn’t make them right.)

• Haha
Reactions: Grinner

Flamesfan62

Oct 21, 2016
Prince Edward Island
+100 is a straight bet. You said that Cristall should be getting picked ahead of Edstrom. If this is true, you would win a grand. If you don't like these odds, then you don't think Cristall has a higher chance of getting picked first
Higher meaning more at stake... +500

Pronman who has guys ranked outside the top 100 in his first round and is known to put guys with size over skill? McKenzie who has Cristall mid 1st and Edstrom out of the first round? Weird guy to quote when he says the opposite of what you're saying. Are you related to Edstrom or something? You couldn't be more wrong here

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Higher meaning more at stake... +500

Pronman who has guys ranked outside the top 100 in his first round and is known to put guys with size over skill? McKenzie who has Cristall mid 1st and Edstrom out of the first round? Weird guy to quote when he says the opposite of what you're saying. Are you related to Edstrom or something? You couldn't be more wrong here

+500 means that I would have to be correct atleast 5/6 times that Edstrom is drafted ahead of Cristall. I do not want to do this as it would be very hard to be profitable. I am saying that in a straight bet, I would wager my $1,000 to win against your $1,000 from you that Edstrom is selected first. And if you are that confident Cristall will get selected first, you would 100% take it.

Secondly, I think you need to listen in on what Mckenzie talks about prospects and not his December rankings. They are extremely outdated and a lot has happened since then. I also recommend to listen in on people that are known for talking to real scouts. For whatever reason you dislike Pronman for, he knows what teams like and thats size and effectiveness. His top 23 ranked got drafted in the first round last year.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Reinbacher and Barlow for the Wings doesn’t solve our C problems but it’s a good haul nonetheless.

Reactions: Go Wings

Flamesfan62

Oct 21, 2016
Prince Edward Island
+500 means that I would have to be correct atleast 5/6 times that Edstrom is drafted ahead of Cristall. I do not want to do this as it would be very hard to be profitable. I am saying that in a straight bet, I would wager my $1,000 to win against your $1,000 from you that Edstrom is selected first. And if you are that confident Cristall will get selected first, you would 100% take it.

Secondly, I think you need to listen in on what Mckenzie talks about prospects and not his December rankings. They are extremely outdated and a lot has happened since then. I also recommend to listen in on people that are known for talking to real scouts. For whatever reason you dislike Pronman for, he knows what teams like and thats size and effectiveness. His top 23 ranked got drafted in the first round last year.
Im saying make it 5 grand, 1 is a waste of time for me and not worth it for me. If you're so confident Edstrom will go before Cristall it should be easy money. I'll even put money on just Edstrom not going first round, leave out Cristall all together. Because nobody except you for some reason thinks hes going first round..

Howe Elbows 9

Sep 16, 2007
Sweden
I wonder how many of the following prospects will be picked soon: Daniil But, Mikhail Gulyayev, Kasper Halttunen, Gabe Perreault, Calum Ritchie, Eduard Sale and Otto Stenberg...

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Im saying make it 5 grand, 1 is a waste of time for me and not worth it for me. If you're so confident Edstrom will go before Cristall it should be easy money. I'll even put money on just Edstrom not going first round, leave out Cristall all together. Because nobody except you for some reason thinks hes going first round..
Man, you are not fun to be around. You need to find more peace in your life brother. Badgering other people with negative slander is not good for your mental health.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
I predict that for the first time ever, the top 6 in the HF mockdraft will be identical to the top 6 in the actual draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad