Transfer: 2023 Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion - Closed Window Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Right now, there are plenty of players I'd take over Messi, and clearly, Dembele is among them.
But you never liked him and always underrated him. Even when he was carrying your team, you still didn't like him.
If you dont consider age then yeah theres zero reason to take Dembouz over messi lol.

What week was he "carrying" barca? Where did he exactly carry them to?

Reactions: luiginb

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Difference between those and the PSG fans (and me) is that some watch the games and some don't. Messi doesn't care. Neymar does.
Heck, Neymar is the only one who makes constant defensive efforts out of the 3.
Mbappe played injured and didn't take a break after the WC.

Well I would it sounds hyperbolic to say Messi "doesn't care" based on all the evidence.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
If you dont consider age then yeah theres zero reason to take Dembouz over messi lol.

What week was he "carrying" barca? Where did he exactly carry them to?
Not sure if serious? Terrible if serious.

Well I would it sounds hyperbolic to say Messi "doesn't care" based on all the evidence.
Evidence being all fans pundits or neutral L1 fans sharing the same opinion?

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
- Arsenal getting linked to Sow
- Werder looking for 20M+ for Füllkrug
- BVB have reportedly won the race for Ivan Fresneda

Last edited:

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Sure.
Facts are hyperbolic.

You’ve provided zero by way of facts to back up your point and quite frankly it’s nearly impossible for you to do so. You simply came with your opinion and the opinions you claim to have heard (not that I don’t believe you’ve heard what you’ve heard) and turned that essentially ”everyone who isn’t a Barca supporter feels this way”. It’s hyperbolic as I’ve said and you’ve now replied the wrong way multiple times.

Reactions: bluesfan94

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I’ve seen a few headlines saying La Liga might relax its financial restrictions since multiple clubs are struggling as a result.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
You’ve provided zero by way of facts to back up your point and quite frankly it’s nearly impossible for you to do so. You simply came with your opinion and the opinions you claim to have heard (not that I don’t believe you’ve heard what you’ve heard) and turned that essentially ”everyone who isn’t a Barca supporter feels this way”. It’s hyperbolic as I’ve said and you’ve now replied the wrong way multiple times.
And your argument is that who cares who watches the game just use stats to show he cares.
I'm providing you with basically every single french pundit saying the exact same thing.
And yet the only one saying the contrary is? A Barca fan not watching the games and calling OTHERS hyperbolic.
Fun.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
And your argument is that who cares who watches the game just use stats to show he cares.
I'm providing you with basically every single french pundit saying the exact same thing.
And yet the only one saying the contrary is? A Barca fan not watching the games and calling OTHERS hyperbolic.
Fun.

Not remotely my argument. Unfortunate you either didn’t read what I wrote or couldn’t comprehend it. My use of stats, which are actual facts, demonstrate contrary to saying “he doesn’t care”. Now how much he cares or if he cares as much as so and so, that’s different. However, to suggest a player who has put up the numbers I cited, not to mention from what I‘ve seen and didn’t add being the times he’s was named man of the match (albeit by a site I wouldn’t take entirely at face value), is hyperbolic. I also mentioned other factors.

No, you’re providing me with your word that, and this is key here, “every single” French pundit is saying the exact same thing. You also said that “all fans pundits or neutral L1 fans” feel the same which would suggest that you either A) know them all or B) have heard all of their opinions on the matter which is quite unbelievable for what should be obvious reasons.

So yeah, unless you’re going to provide evidence that can remotely back up your claim, it’s hyperbolic.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
You can deny it all you want.
I suggest you get a list of all known French pundits, run Google translate and spend a day trying to find one who isn't saying this.
Then you will (won't) admit you're just wrong and as such I'm not being hyperbolic.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I mean unless they have a degree psychology or have spoken with Messi or his entourage they re speculating as well. Plus not like the French media haven’t been fair to him in the past. Plus there’s 2 French former players that have came to his defence. I mean is it plausible that Messi is still on the WC high and not as motivated as before? Absolutely. I don’t think he really cares about psg in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad