Transfer: 2023 Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion - Closed Window Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Not too surprised on this one. Before the WC i kind of thought we would have another year and a half with him. Following his performance there it was clear he would not last in Brighton colours.
Who has been strongly linked with him? Unlike Caicedo seems like he has been more under wraps

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Who has been strongly linked with him? Unlike Caicedo seems like he has been more under wraps
Juve was apparently looking at him to replace Mckennie. Don't know how serious it was.

Outside of that, I have seen the usual suspects; Arsenal, Pool, and Chelsea. Tough to tell where the links are most prominent at this point.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Juve was apparently looking at him to replace Mckennie. Don't know how serious it was.

Outside of that, I have seen the usual suspects; Arsenal, Pool, and Chelsea. Tough to tell where the links are most prominent at this point.
Ewww Juve. I would simply not go there right now with their off the field issues.

Liverpool I think is his best fit but there’s been no noise around him.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Ewww Juve. I would simply not go there right now with their off the field issues.

Liverpool I think is his best fit but there’s been no noise around him.
Juve is bs imo. No way they have the resources for that. Especially without CL next year.

Depends on what you think best fit js.

Reactions: robertmac43

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Juve is bs imo. No way they have the resources for that. Especially without CL next year.

Depends on what you think best fit js.
The links were mainly pre WC, so the landscape for Juve was a little different. Would still agree though, he will be too expensive for them.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Andrey loaned to Palmeiras

didn't receive his work permit, will have to play some Libertadores matches to get one

deal till end of the year

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Ah you're seeing the light!
I mean (besides Jude) the other linked players are Mount and Matheus Nunes. I’m 100% take Kone over those two. But you know more than most I rate Kone

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
But @cgf ans I tried to talk sense into you.
You'd be better off signing 3 players for the cost of Jude. And one of them being Kone.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I like Mount but it’s weird to sign players when they checked out on their former team and gave no effort for six months. That’s basically what he’s doing.
Mount would be the most stupid signing. Not saying he is bad but he had the exact same problems at LFC that he has at CFC. It’s a mistake

But @cgf ans I tried to talk sense into you.
You'd be better off signing 3 players for the cost of Jude. And one of them being Kone.
I keep going back and forth on there, but honestly the right answer is LFC need both

Last edited:

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Yeah we should buy both. Sell Fabinho, Gomez, Jones and I bet we’d make a good amount back. Plus a couple guys are leaving for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad