Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Both Kamloops and Ottawa play tomorrow, so we will see how fast the turnaround is for both players. I'd be kind of surprised if either played.

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
it’s not too unlikely that the Ducks end up with 3 prospects on 3/4 of the teams in the memorial cup

Quebec/Gaucher are favorites in the Q

Ottawa/mintyukov are the favorites in the O

And Kamloops/Zellweger will be there.

Sherbrooke and Sarnia seem to be gunning for it as well, they could be dark horses

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Its going to be interesting to see if Minty and Zellweger keeps up the production after the trade.
I feel like mintyukovs will go down a bit... but hell be playing a more NHL style game/system. In Sag he was essentially a 4th forward.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I expect Zellwegers to go up. Last year he had a much better team and his production was through the roof.
I think he plays differently this season. Even comparing his WJC's he plays differently even tho not sure if the level there was that different. It was within half a year tho but still...

Will see :)

Reactions: FlyingV09

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
I feel like mintyukovs will go down a bit... but hell be playing a more NHL style game/system. In Sag he was essentially a 4th forward.

Even if Ottawa's system is more traditional, I wouldn't expect his production to drop too much. Ottawa is a better team than Saginaw. They'll put up a lot of goals. I think his goal production might drop as he won't be crashing the net as much but I would guess he'll be dishing out assists as a decent rate.

Reactions: Sean Garrity

FlyingV09

Jun 15, 2009
Alberta, Canada
I think he plays differently this season. Even comparing his WJC's he plays differently even tho not sure if the level there was that different. It was within half a year tho but still...

Will see :)
Ya there's definitely some truth to that. I'm excited to see what he can accomplish. I feel like his potential is sky high.

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
Hopefully Zell wearing #3 isn’t going to turn out like our current #3
Not exactly an impressive list in the past either. The best was, maybe Carney?

1673473334244.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad