Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Check out the video highlight of that game: here. Hinds in the video a lot.
Looks really dominant at that level, just all over, making a difference on both sides of the puck. I know he was good before, but I have an impression he got extra confidence in the WJC which has resulted in him taking another step further in his development. Really excited about Hinds.

In another highlight, Warren made a really nice breakout pass that led to the first goal but looks like there were one too many passes and he did not get the point. Luneau with a really nice hand-eye coordination in front of his own net in one episode.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Fun fact: Really cool name to read in one go. The team is BenKing on having him back soon I guess :laugh:

clap-the-rock.gif

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
How has Jacob Perreault looked? Think he will get a few game in the NHL this year?

Hi brother is likely a first rounder in this years draft too.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
He's had a bad year down in the AHL, but still a ton of runway for him. I think the covid years really messed with his development, he needed another year of juniors.
felt that way from a far. Was a big Yanic fan so have an interest in the kids

Reactions: Static

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
How has Jacob Perreault looked? Think he will get a few game in the NHL this year?

Looking like the red flags about him prior to the draft were pretty spot on.

Reactions: Kalv

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017

He has always reminded me of Rakell - a skilled complimentary player but not a line driver.

With how bad the gulls defense has been this year he is definitely not good enough to outplay that, but Rakell wouldn’t be either.

Next year will be a big year for him in terms of make or break

Reactions: lwvs84 and YP44
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad