2016 World Cup of Hockey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TimThomas24

Jun 13, 2013
Anybody else have a hard time rooting for USA with the players on their team? Really can't stand a bunch of them.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Just bought tickets to the Sweden vs. Europe exhibition game in DC next week. Tickets were literally 6 dollars.

But looking at the rosters - team Sweden is stacked! Not Canada or anything but boy, that's a nice roster. It'll be fun to see Z, too.

Brewins

Apr 23, 2015
Pasta is floating in the dzone and cheating for breakaways. Wonder if thats the coaches instruction or his want to score.

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
Finland beat Sweden in OT, 3-2 with a wicked wrister from Maataa. Sweden had the puck pretty much non-stop for 4 minutes but the Finns got a 2-on-1 and scored.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Just said on Sportsnet that Sobotka might of broken his collarbone.

Sweeney get on the phone with Armstrong ASAP.

Era of Sanity

Certified Poster
Nov 12, 2010
Just bought tickets to the Sweden vs. Europe exhibition game in DC next week. Tickets were literally 6 dollars.

But looking at the rosters - team Sweden is stacked! Not Canada or anything but boy, that's a nice roster. It'll be fun to see Z, too.

lucky. That will be some great live hockey for $6.

ReggieMoto

Nov 24, 2003
Manchester, NH
Haven't read through the thread: is Comcast in NH carrying any of the games? Is there a post that covers this already?

Edit: Nevermind. Found it. Missed it the first time through the listings.

Last edited:

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
If Seids has anything left in the tank, this is the time to prove it! Good luck to him and Chara but I'm excited for these kids

On that note, don't think I've seen him tonight.

Last edited:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Words I never thought I'd hear: Zdeno Chara with an aggressive forecheck.

Looks like they have some great ice in that rink. Maybe it's because I haven't watched hockey in weeks but it looks like they are flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad