2015-16 Around the League VIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
COR's getting PP time with Eichel? And he's wearing #19?

At least it's working today.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Of course they did.

The Avs have only themselves to blame for this. Their post-All Star Break slump is really haunting them right now. On top of that, there's a relatively big discrepancy in the Avs' OTL's (4) and Minnesota's (10) and Nashville's (12). That's a 6-8 point difference right there.

Mules

Jan 28, 2004
The Avs have only themselves to blame for this. Their post-All Star Break slump is really haunting them right now. On top of that, there's a relatively big discrepancy in the Avs' OTL's (4) and Minnesota's (10) and Nashville's (12). That's a 6-8 point difference right there.

The Avs just could not get into OT sometimes.
They lost quite a few 1 goal games.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Ugh. Samson got Dubnyk to spread his legs for him, but the puck went through the 5-hole and hits the post on what would've been the SO winner. Instead Pomminville wins it for the Wild in the next round.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Its really to bad Nylander went to the Leafs. I really like him as a prospect, but I hate the Leafs so much that I will never really be able to cheer for him.

Great shot though, all the time in the world and he picked his corner perfectly.

Iceberg

May 4, 2002
How about that toxic locker room? I wish we had a toxic locker room too.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Its really to bad Nylander went to the Leafs. I really like him as a prospect, but I hate the Leafs so much that I will never really be able to cheer for him.

Great shot though, all the time in the world and he picked his corner perfectly.

I think Rantanen will be better in NHL. Nylander is more skilled sure, but I think Rantanen will have longer and better career. Nylander is flashy, but that doesnt mean **** in NHL.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Julien and Marchment really crying up a storm on that Ovi hit. The guy turned, he barely hit him, and Miller had previous shoulder problems. Everyone gets up on a cross when their teammates get hit these days.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
ducks are 18-1-1 in their last 20. not bad.

CEs04i5W8AAlUMC.png

He was supposed to get fired back in November. Next Boudreau watch will probably come after they get bounced in the playoffs. If he survives that, it'll be next season if they go through a bad stretch. I don't think he'll ever be safe. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad