2015-16 Around the League VIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
He doesn't have the value leaf fans think he does but I'd love to have him

I'd be down with him replacing Gelinas; if only cause he knows how to score on the Wild. :laugh:

Ugh, puck takes a Minnesota bounce over Sparks on the Wild PP.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Kevin Weekes with his full hockey knowledge and going through some of those goaler injures, he said that Price probably has/had an MCL sprain. I saw that being thrown around earlier in the year, it was either that or a really bad groin pull/sprain.

But any reason why the Habs or Bergevin trying to keep it a secret? They aren't eliminated, but their season is probably done. I think the Hab fans have a right to know, it's not like they will lose ticket sales because of it...

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Kevin Weekes with his full hockey knowledge and going through some of those goaler injures, he said that Price probably has/had an MCL sprain. I saw that being thrown around earlier in the year, it was either that or a really bad groin pull/sprain.

But any reason why the Habs or Bergevin trying to keep it a secret? They aren't eliminated, but their season is probably done. I think the Hab fans have a right to know, it's not like they will lose ticket sales because of it...

Carey Price on the radio today said he's had this injury before but he doesn't think Canadiens' staff has ever diagnosed this kind of injury for a goaltender. Who knows what the hell it is, but it seems like it's unique to Price because he said with 100% certainty that surgery was never going to be an option for him, regardless of whether his season was confirmed as done in November.

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
Pominville just injured in the Wild-Sabres game. Had to leave the bench but no idea what it might be.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Davey Jones with the Wild franchises 1 millionth lucky goal. Banner should be going up next week.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
This might interest someone. But this is a list of all the teams in Sweden's player salary budgets for this season.

Luleå - $5.42M
Färjestad - $5.13M
Frölunda - $5.07M
HV71 - $5.01M
Växjö - $4.95M
Skellefteå - $4.95M
Brynäs - $4.95M
Örebro - $4.95M
Djurgården - $4.6M
Modo - $4.3M
Linköping - $4.13M
Malmö - $4.01M