2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part three - Hockey's Back!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
Oh yeah, that KIA commercial... brings flashbacks. lol

tumblr_meewy5CDeS1re7keoo1_500.gif

Traitor Zach

Released from Glory
Jan 29, 2012
Northeast
Aside from Doughty, Kings don't have much on defense right now.

That's a big factor in their struggles, plus the usual post-Cup issues that sometimes hit a team.

They also aren't getting any helpful contributions from guys like Penner/Gagne/Williams. Hurts your ability/reliability on depth, when they can't score.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Aside from Doughty, Kings don't have much on defense right now.

That's a big factor in their struggles, plus the usual post-Cup issues that sometimes hit a team.

They also aren't getting any helpful contributions from guys like Penner/Gagne/Williams. Hurts your ability/reliability on depth, when they can't score.

Martinez/Voynov are good young defenders

Traitor Zach

Released from Glory
Jan 29, 2012
Northeast
Martinez/Voynov are good young defenders

Voynov already is, and has played pretty well so far this year, and while he's had some stellar play defensively, he still has some work to do in that area.

I haven't been overly impressed with Martinez. To me, 3rd pairing defender who will be hot and cold.

Status Quo*

I've never seen a guy put themselves in more dangerous situations then Rob Scuderi. **** that guy.

Status Quo*

He's been awful so far this year. He's been exposed having to step up and take tougher assignments with Greene and Mitchell out and hasn't gotten it done.

I'm not even talking about that. I've seen his face bounce off the glass/boards AGAIN this year and he nearly took a puck to the face by Patrick Kane before by going to his knees right in front of the goalie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad