2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part three - Hockey's Back!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Holtby's been giving up a lot of second chances, but he's staying with those rebounds really well.

One lapse might get ugly for him, though.

manilaNJ

Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Whistles everywhere in this game. So hard to watch sometimes.

That and the Kovalchuk goal in Buffalo where him and Elias just undressed the Sabres PK unit.

I'm honestly dreaming of having the depth the put Elias & Kovalchuk on the same line together again.
So many beautiful plays between the two of them when Henrique was out injured for a few games.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
Sobotka absolutely snipes one to give the Blues their first lead of the night, after minutes of being dominated by the Canucks.

pAy5P4O.jpg

I6mY4ij.jpg

:biglaugh: gotta love their reaction.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
So this turns out to be a really lousy day for us.

Pens win

Bruins win

Rags win

Bah!

Why would you care about the Bruins winning? Let the Bruins run away with the top seed, the more Winnipeg-like teams that struggle, the less we have to worry about actually making the playoffs.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I would hope so considering Brian Elliot is garbage

I've said this all along. He was a fluke last year, and he sucked incredibly bad when Halak went down in the playoffs, and this most recent time. He was very average to below average with Ottawa, and Colorado. Halak is a legit starter. Elliott is a legit backup at best.

This Allen while only 3 games in has been much better than Elliott has since last year.

Regardless Henrik had him down, and shot have shot it there, but he passed back to Daniel.

Mgd31

Aug 7, 2007
Levittown, NY
Yea I only really fear if teams like the Jets or any other bubble teams start getting on a roll. Let the teams that will make the playoffs win, could care less.

manilaNJ

Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Honestly, the only external factor I care about is where those goddamned Canes wind up :laugh:

I either want them out of the playoffs or out of the way in terms of seeding.
I don't even fear facing the Bruins like I used to... just get that team the **** out of the way. :p:

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Why would you care about the Bruins winning? Let the Bruins run away with the top seed, the more Winnipeg-like teams that struggle, the less we have to worry about actually making the playoffs.

This is what I think too. This is why I have no problem with the Rangers beating Washington, or Pittsburgh beating Buffalo. We know those teams will make the playoffs whether we want them to or not. I'm still not convinced the Flyers will miss the playoffs either, and I'm not convinced Toronto will make it. Same **** last year from them.

Buffalo came out of the toilet, and Ryan Miller came back from the dead last year, and almost gave me a heart attack. They were on a roll, and we were struggling with about two weeks left in the season before turning it back on. I rooted for the Rangers to beat up on them one game, and what do they do for us? Lose like 4-1 or some garbage. Then Pittsburgh decided to start Brent Johnson one game against them, and choked. GTFO!

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Honestly, the only external factor I care about is where those goddamned Canes wind up :laugh:

I either want them out of the playoffs or out of the way in terms of seeding.
I don't even fear facing the Bruins like I used to... just get that team the **** out of the way. :p:

The Canes'll probably walk to the division with the way they've been playing combined with the inconsistencies of everyone else, unless Wardo short-circuits again.

I'd rather not play them too, but after last year I have a little more swagger as a fan in regards to taking on demons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad