2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part three - Hockey's Back!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Crawford/Emery is outplaying the Nuck duo this year

Corey Crawford = 7-0-3 with 1.65 GAA and .935 Sv Pct
Ray Emery = 5-0-0 with 2.17 GAA and .929 Sv Pct

vs

Roberto Luongo = 4-0-3 with 1.63 GAA and .934 Sv Pct
Cory Schneider = 4-3-0 with 2.62 GAA and .912 Sv Pct

Ray Emery is that good this year?:laugh: When it comes down to it I still think Vancouver is the best.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Schnieder's numbers are inflated a little by the nightmare opener against the Ducks.

njdss4

Mar 7, 2011
Anaheim
It's a little disappointing to see the Flyers demolish the Islanders after the Devils just got trounced by them.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
ippe86.jpg

Even Duchene was like "you seriously let me play that puck?".

Faked out Mason and scored.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
1:00 PM Ottawa Senators NEW JERSEY DEVILS
1:00 PM Philadelphia Flyers NEW YORK ISLANDERS
3:00 PM Nashville Predators COLORADO AVALANCHE
7:30 PM Carolina Hurricanes MONTREAL CANADIENS
7:30 PM Toronto Maple Leafs FLORIDA PANTHERS
9:00 PM Calgary Flames PHOENIX COYOTES
10:00 PM Columbus Blue Jackets ANAHEIM DUCKS

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
The Islanders were not that good on Saturday, we were just that bad.

We're in a stretch of making opposing goalies look like HOFamers again (aside from Swissgalov).

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Islanders were not that good on Saturday, we were just that bad.

We're in a stretch of making opposing goalies look like HOFamers again (aside from Swissgalov).

Nabby was pretty good Saturday. Our PKing was terrible on Saturday, and the types of penalties we were taking were real stupid too. That was the difference in that game. We also had the cluster**** ending with Zid, and Tallinder. Otherwise that 5th goal doesn't have happen.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Islanders continue to take one step forward, two steps back. I bought into the playoff hype for them, and while there is still time, it really doesn't look good after losing 7 ****ing nothing to the Flyers, who aren't worldbeaters either.

Whatev. Guess they're going to suck again this year. I'm wondering when they're going to stop being the joke of the league though

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
No, I actually think we have it pretty good compared to baseball umps who can't get basic safe/out plays correct, and don't have the replay for backup. NBA refs can influence games and entire seasons with their foul calling or non-calling. And NFL refs are infamous for this, we all know that holding is selectively called.

For the most part, NHL refs get it right. We could have it a lot worse.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Islanders continue to take one step forward, two steps back. I bought into the playoff hype for them, and while there is still time, it really doesn't look good after losing 7 ****ing nothing to the Flyers, who aren't worldbeaters either.

Whatev. Guess they're going to suck again this year. I'm wondering when they're going to stop being the joke of the league though

I never bought into it. If I had to pick one team that definitely won't make the playoffs this year in the whole league it's them.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
Here is the video:

The worst officiating decision I`ve ever seen and that includes sending Backes to the shower after a perfectly clean hit.

Interestingly enough, both incidents happened this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad