2008 Born for the 2024 OHL Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SarniaStingFan

Jul 28, 2020
I recognize Wathier and Knowling on there. Anyone else who was eligible for OHL that made the team?
Aurelio Garcia (Chicago Mission), Brady George (Pittsburgh Penguins Elite), Lukas Zajic (Shattuck-St. Mary's), Abe Barnett (Chicago Mission), and Tyler Martyniuk (Detroit Honeybaked)

Reactions: HockeyPops

the dog

May 16, 2014

USNDTP roster was announced today. Here are the players from eligible for the OHL draft that were among the final cuts:

F Shaeffer Gordon-Carroll (Chicago Mission 15O)
D Levi Harper (Shattuck-St. Mary's 15O)
F Caden Harvey (Pittsburgh Penguins Elite 15O)
F Nikita Klepov (Wilkes-Barre Scranton 15O)
D George Komadoski (St. Louis Blues 15O)
D Leo Laschon (Pittsburgh Penguins Elite 15O)
D Rhys Medved (Long Island Gulls 15O)

Also goaltender Brady Knowling north York rangers

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
Last edited:

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
That's what they said with Pano Fimis.
Check his regular season stats this year and check the stats of the other players draft in the top 10 in his draft year? Check his playoff stats this year? And keep track of his OA stats next year on a very good Erie team. Niagara would have been smart to keep him IMO

Last edited:

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Valentini not a surprise but Fitzgerald out of no where, I think it’s green bay
Probably a real shot those 2 were Sarnia's top 2 picks. Crazy. Frustrating haha. Hopefully they are at least legit in wanting to go that route..

Hoping we just take Wassilyn now.

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
With so many high quality players not going to be playing in the ohl this year I wonder if some teams take some flyers. Wonder if kingston for example who needs a d man picks Xu or Hicks if the forward group isn’t too strong when they’re picking

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
With so many high quality players not going to be playing in the ohl this year I wonder if some teams take some flyers. Wonder if kingston for example who needs a d man picks Xu or Hicks if the forward group isn’t too strong when they’re picking
xu isn’t coming but he’s a 2nd round pick, so maybe 13 or so with all the guys dropping out? Hes quick and mean but his offensive sense is poor.

Reactions: Section5Petes

HolyRoller

Feb 1, 2010
This is no different than any other year.

Games being played all around.

95% of the top 100 all end up in the OHL eventually.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad