GDT: Your New Jersey Devils @ Anaheim Ducks, 10 PM EST, MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Normal Devil

Mar 16, 2014
I believe we will still make the playoffs
I don't like our odds. Goaltending sucks, defense sucks, coaching sucks. I'm not sure this team is capable of the kind of hot streak it will take to sneak in. Someone above us could collapse, but a team or two behind us could go on a heater just as easily.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
The lengths you guys go to defend nico. “They” shouldt have had the turnover and the breakdown.

NICO IS THEY.

Nico inexplicably went deep into his own zone causing the turnover on the first goal. Nico turned it over, and then lazily skated back and didn’t pick up his man on the 4th goal.

Not “they.” Nico Hischier.

Hence him saying we. He's a part of the team. Give it a rest. He had a shit game tonight, he's also been the best player on the team for the last month. This unhinged ranting does nothing to change that.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Ruff put it squarely on the goalie and said the team didn’t give up much

I agree

Not one big save by Daws, and one more normal save was needed on goal 1 or 2.

That is the game while the goalie on the other end had a +2.4 expected goals saves night.
But I also blame Lindy on overworking Daws.

He should put it on himself for not giving said goalie a break for weeks.

f*** him and his lame ass excuses. This Ducks team BLOWS, 22 f***ing wins and they lose to them TWICE.

Par for the course on this f***ing cursed season.

ndkjr70

Jan 30, 2023
The Nico hate has been and will always be one of the weirdest things on this board.
the absence of unwavering, unequivocal adoration and adulation is not the definition of hatred.

i have a nico jersey. got it this offseason. love when he plays like he wants to win a hockey game. hate when he plays like the 11pm tuesday night beer league game.

Reactions: Bosskarelli

Mirka the Turka

Jesus loves you
Oct 20, 2022
Im going on NHl 24 right now to kick some ass and get some revenge for this loss

Add me if your on Xbox I’m Doo Tykage and I’m pretty bomb at the game

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Coming off one of the worst and arguable biggest loses of the season and Lindy was asked questions by 3 people, two Devils MSG employees and 1 Devils employee who makes YouTube videos and this guy has the balls to bitch and moan about how much pressure the reporters here put the team and him under. f*** outta here. Pack this f***ing goofs bags already and put him out to coaching pasture.

theoptimist

Trade Siegenthaler
Apr 22, 2014
Coming off one of the worst and arguable biggest loses of the season and Lindy was asked questions by 3 people, two Devils MSG employees and 1 Devils employee who makes YouTube videos and this guy has the balls to bitch and moan about how much pressure the reporters here put the team and him under. f*** outta here. Pack this f***ing goofs bags already and put him out to coaching pasture.

And that YouTuber can’t even rent a car yet he’s so young

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Even @britdevil has to respect her attempt to distract Devils fans from the gongshow that went down tonight. :sarcasm:

d48ac8c4ea7334eb4e3c2e13.jpg

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
the absence of unwavering, unequivocal adoration and adulation is not the definition of hatred.

i have a nico jersey. got it this offseason. love when he plays like he wants to win a hockey game. hate when he plays like the 11pm tuesday night beer league game.
Other teams do have top lines that shut down teams top lines…

You do get that concept don’t you? It rarely happens because Nico and Bratt are a top 10 first line combo in the league. But it happened tonight and that is also why Bratt wasn’t impactful tonight either

And its not why they lost. They lost due to the difference in goaltending tonight.

ndkjr70

Jan 30, 2023
Other teams do have top lines that shut down teams top lines…

You do get that concept don’t you? It rarely happens because Nico and Bratt are a top 10 first line combo in the league. But it happened tonight and that is also why Bratt wasn’t impactful tonight either

And its not why they lost. They lost due to the difference in goaltending tonight.
we played the 16 ROW anaheim mighty ducks my dude

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
There's no need to second guess sending Jack out for the penalty shot with the game on the line, though some will with the benefit of hindsight.

His last penalty shot he took was in Game 1 last year and he scored. It's not as if his history is a total goose egg. I wish he would go in with speed as opposed to trying to dance a goalie out. It's such a different situation compared to what he normally does if he gets a breakaway in-game.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
I'm at the point if you tell me if the Devils miss the playoffs, the Rangers and Flyers will lose in the 1st round, I'd be okay with the outcome. I just want a refresh, one more year of Luke and Nemec and a healthy Hamilton and Jack.

Reactions: mdj12784

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
If it's actually true that Jack said he wanted the shot knowing how bad he is on those then I frankly have no more words anymore with how coddled Ruff is with him

Reactions: mdj12784
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad