GDT: Your New Jersey Devils @ Anaheim Ducks, 10 PM EST, MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Jack has never been that good in shootouts in his career and him being the choice was dumb. Meier/Bratt were better options but hey that's what happens when your HC is inept.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

ndkjr70

Jan 30, 2023
Let’s stay positive

The Flyers are looking bad. The we deserved to win monitor must be going off the charts. We can steal the third seed.

We just need to give up Mercer for Markstrom. It’s that simple.
I’ll give mercer to anyone for free at this point. What a f***in loser that guy is

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Daws did not make one big save. Dostal made saves on breakaways, penalty shot, crazy net mouth scrambles. Thats the game

New Dano Avatar shortly

Reactions: DVision44

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
You make a normal save on a wraparound. You win

You make one, ONE big save in the first two periods. You win
Sure..... nevermind they couldn't get the 2nd goal for 35 minutes or play a lick of defense throughout the entire game

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
It's hard to fault them for having to chase the game seemingly every single night.

Eventually, it's just going to weigh on you. It's backbreaking. And I feel bad for Daws. He's played pretty solid for us since his callup and you can only expect so much from a kid being thrown into the deep end. But he gave us no chance tonight sadly.

You can tell by the way the forwards are playing that they're pressuring themselves on having to claw back. They force passes, pass too hard, try to play hero ball. There's no patience, which leaves to a lot of one-and-done chances and makes it difficult to sustain time in the offensive zone.

It's exhausting. I mean, if they beat LA then winning 2 out of 3 on this road trip would qualify as a success. Just would be the reverse of what I expected lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad