GDT: Your New Jersey Devils @ Anaheim Ducks, 10 PM EST, MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndkjr70

Jan 30, 2023
Fitz job should not be safe. This was pure negligence sitting on his hands all year letting this season melt away
Say it louder.

I don’t get mad at the 6 year old in the grocery store who knocked over a big display. I get mad at the shithead parent who watched it happen for years and did nothing to stop it.

Tom Fitzgerald needs to go.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

engy

Mar 12, 2012
I give them credit for trying and fighting back but something has to change.

Mirka the Turka

Jesus loves you
Oct 20, 2022
Let’s stay positive

The Flyers are looking bad. The we deserved to win monitor must be going off the charts. We can steal the third seed.

We just need to give up Mercer for Markstrom. It’s that simple.

• Haha
Reactions: ZachaFlockaFlame

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Jack is literally the only reason they had a chance to tie this game. Disappointing as that ending was atleast he had a good game. Just can't be losing to bottom feeders like this though. They should be better than this but with Lindy behind the bench and Fitz making pointless trades its hard to have any faith in them making the playoffs. They are still in the race but still so far out.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Credit to Dostal on the penalty shot, he did not bite on Jacks move and it left Jack in no mans land

Reactions: My3Sons

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Remember one of those goals was a 6 on 4. That was 45+ shots and 2 goals. The offense needs to finish more often.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
If the season wasn’t cooked already, a move, any move needs to be done by Sunday/Monday. Overpay for Hanifin/Markstrom. I’m just tired of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad