Prospect Info: Winnipeg Jets Prospects 2017-18

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
Depends who you ask. In August Pronman had Vesalainen 29th, Connor 34th, and Roslo 77th. Comrie was 15th in his goalie rankings
connor has graduated so year I guess only valselainen and roslo. Nice to see if a Dman could climb the ranking this year. Perhaps Niku?

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
connor has graduated so year I guess only valselainen and roslo. Nice to see if a Dman could climb the ranking this year. Perhaps Niku?
I would be pretty surprised if he made it to top 100. Out of Jets D prospects I honestly think Kovacevic has the best chance to make the top 100.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I would be pretty surprised if he made it to top 100. Out of Jets D prospects I honestly think Kovacevic has the best chance to make the top 100.

Kovacevic might be a bit of a stealth prospect. By the time anybody outside JetsLand notices him he will be in the NHL and people will be saying 'who is that guy and where did he come from?'. Either that or he will never amount to much.

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Kovacevic might be a bit of a stealth prospect. By the time anybody outside JetsLand notices him he will be in the NHL and people will be saying 'who is that guy and where did he come from?'. Either that or he will never amount to much.
I'm sure he'll get noticed if he produces similar numbers to 6 months younger Adam Fox, which seems plausible to me at this point. It's unfortunate he wont get the media attention from WJC though. Adam fox has that going for him

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I'm sure he'll get noticed if he produces similar numbers to 6 months younger Adam Fox, which seems plausible to me at this point

Could happen but he was an overage, 3rd round pick. That puts him a little under the radar right from the start. But yeah, if he keeps scoring 9 pts every 10 games someone will notice. :)

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Not sure what's enigmatic. He's been bad for 4 years now with zero pockets if good.

Doesn't seem like he's ever gotten a real shot though. Hard to develop when you are being healthy scratched or being played as a forward

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Has anyone seen Samberg play? I would like some reassurance as I am starting to get a bit concerned with the lack of points

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
Considering he wasn't going to be there this year and how much that team scores, I don't think it is anything to worry about. I think a bigger factor is if he will play at the World Juniors.

Reactions: JetsFan815

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Has anyone seen Samberg play? I would like some reassurance as I am starting to get a bit concerned with the lack of points

Samberg (and Evingson too) is neither killing it nor playing poorly.

I was always expecting both Samberg and Evingson to have low scoring freshman seasons. Would not be surprised if they breakout in their respective sophomore seasons. If they struggle then, then I would start suspecting another possible Glover.

Reactions: JetsFan815

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Starting to get worried with these S. Virtanen injuries. Dude missed the whole last season and seems like he is out right now with the 2nd injury of this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad