Windsor Spitfires 2019 Offseason Thread (Part 3)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Ouch, imagine if the sale went through...........

Can't imagine the basis of a complaint to the cops.....

Reactions: Sec108

Teflon

Jan 6, 2018
Good for you insider!!! And to think, some folks on this board were ok with him becoming owner!?!?!

member 71782

No death threats this time. Your almost owner went to the police.

Amazing how this all fits in with the comments a couple of weeks ago from a poster who had very little posting history suggesting potential legal consequences for posters on here.

HMMM... any tie in between the two? If one were to make assumptions they could connect the dots.

Not your biggest fan but your track record has been improving but regardless of that it's good to see things work out the way they should.

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Sorry, I read it wrong - "your owner almost...", which is why I asked.

Yes, London signed three more. Windsor just signed three guys in the last three weeks. Do we need a signing every week to be content?

Content. Haha

Sec108

Sep 5, 2011
Content. Haha

That is a laugher, they were lucky to have signed those due to all the circumstances.

Any other flyers signed will be called a "miracle".

I think the Pope is getting involved :laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
Good for you insider!!! And to think, some folks on this board were ok with him becoming owner!?!?!

Well the Savage brothers did say they would be coming out with a lot of things to make it more fan friendly and improving the experience. I think we are still waiting for that stuff as well.

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Well the Savage brothers did say they would be coming out with a lot of things to make it more fan friendly and improving the experience. I think we are still waiting for that stuff as well.

For sure.
Might of been just a PR move.
Might succeed. Might fail.

Sec108

Sep 5, 2011
"Why can't they sign anyone??"

(team signs players)

"They got lucky!"

Ooooh HF :laugh::laugh:
You dont have to agree on it being luck, but some of us do.With the same coaching staff that has taken the team no where fast and what the sale fiasco has done to the teams reputation and STH sales, maybe it wasnt luck but that "miracle" event. I think the org. really was blessed...........

Reactions: windsor7

Sec108

Sep 5, 2011
For those of us that watch the games on the tube , lets hope Cogeco can get a more exciting play by play guy to replace that soft rock station morn guy with the monotone voice.Its more exciting to watch paint dry then watch a Cogeco Spits broadcast.

Ever wonder why Windsor/Essex media is all half assed??? And they wonder why 85% are tuned to Detroit radio/tv.

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
For those of us that watch the games on the tube , lets hope Cogeco can get a more exciting play by play guy to replace that soft rock station morn guy with the monotone voice.Its more exciting to watch paint dry then watch a Cogeco Spits broadcast.

Ever wonder why Windsor/Essex media is all half assed??? And they wonder why 85% are tuned to Detroit radio/tv.

He is very dry

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
You dont have to agree on it being luck, but some of us do.With the same coaching staff that has taken the team no where fast and what the sale fiasco has done to the teams reputation and STH sales, maybe it wasnt luck but that "miracle" event. I think the org. really was blessed...........

It was more of me laughing at how this place is never happy. Just an observation...

Reactions: randomhero4life
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad