Who should the Chicago Blackhawks select 2nd overall in the 2024 NHL Entry Draft?

Who do the Chicago Blackhawks select 2nd overall?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColbyChaos

Sep 27, 2017
Will County
Wish Friday was here already. Just me and the pooch weekend as little lady’s going to Lady Gaga or some shit. Whatever….the boys get to eat bad food and drink good liquor watching the draft. And golf as well.

Goalz bummed out this is the last draft with the gms in the room. Gonna miss the wild speculation the moment a gm walks to another table

Geoist

May 1, 2015
I

I could be wrong but he seems to be number 2 on more than 90% of the lists.

Yes, you are correct. Think I saw one report have Demidov ranked #6, but pretty much everyone else had him #2 (and a few at #3). I wonder if the scout that had him #6 is revising his rank now after the showcase/height and weight change.

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
Yes, you are correct. Think I saw one report have Demidov ranked #6, but pretty much everyone else had him #2 (and a few at #3). I wonder if the scout that had him #6 is revising his rank now after the showcase/height and weight change.
Yeah, Demidov is consistently top 3, with Pronman as an exception(I think Pronman had him at 8) where as Levshunov is all over the place anywhere between 2 and 7.

Reactions: Geoist

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
Didn't Michkov refuse to meet with a bunch of teams leading up to the draft? I'd probably pass on a guy that wouldn't even meet with me if I was a GM.
That was supposedly non-traditional hockey markets right? Can't imagine Montreal would have been snubbed unless he didn't want to play in Canada or something

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Hey hawks fans! this peaked my interest, what stuff about Davidson are you particularly referring to?

Means nothing

A million people all claiming to "Hear things" and "Unnamed sources", etc. Essentially by being vague enough as possible and since your 50% chance to be right we keep hearing same things over and over

Truth is no one know anything outside of it either is gonna be Lev or Demi at #2

Our hockey sources in city have been terrible ever since Tim Sassone the only reliable beat writer died in 2014

LavalPhantom

Sep 12, 2014
I think Davidson and Company know they are picking Demidov, but I would play the "undecided, were split 50/50" and hope Anaheim, who might REALLY want Levshunov bad, would offer up the 3rd and some draft collateral (kind of like the Hawks did with the Islanders) just to assure they get #2.
My hope, and the only thing that would make sense in my humble opinion.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
The Russian factor doesn’t exist except for getting drafted by Hawks. Shalunov Kayumov Safonov altybarmakyan Kalinin Makarov ivanov Babcock kozhenikov.

Thats 22 years of drafted Hawk Russians.

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
Got pushed to tomorrow, I think

cry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad