Who Do You Want to be the Next Head Coach of the NY Rangers?

Who Do You Want to be the Next Head Coach of the NY Rangers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandar

The Real Maven
Sep 27, 2013
The Tarheel State
Well that was an easy ignore. Can easily discuss Q when it comes to the Beach/Blackhawks shitshow without that kind of conversation. Not too many are going to defend his decision to say nothing, but I guess people are out there.

If we are basing on his coaching merit, I wouldn't take him because we're starting to see that he wasn't the reason why the Panthers were successful. Brunette got them a president's trophy and now Maurice has them up 1-0 on Carolina. Chicago's success is about a relevant as it would be if the Rangers wanted to hire Babcock. Detroit was a long time ago for him too.

Keefe
Knoblauch
Leach
Any support for Warsofsky? I'd love to see a Leach/Warsofsky tandem....

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Staple reported the Rangers have interviewed Babcock and Laviolette. He mentioned Carbery. Leach is on the list. Apparently, Mike Sullivan is a big Leach backer. Drury and Sullivan are very good friends. That could carry some weight with Drury. He also speculated about Keefe and brought up Quenneville. There is no timeline on when or if the NHL will clear Quenneville.

Babcock has some support in the Rangers front office. That is probably Ryan Martin. They were in Detroit together.

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
I asked chatgpt about the Rangers coaching search

Leach is a better fit for long-term success. According to Sullivan, Leach understands there is more than one way to play the game. Knoblauch is the same way. He changed the system to Hartford based on the players he had on the team. Instead of finding players to work in the system, he changed the system to adjust to the players.

These old guys are set in their ways.

Laviolette is the same as Gallant. The Rangers will going from one retread to another retread. When a team moves on from a head coach, they want something different.

Leach as head coach. Knoblauch gets promoted to assistant coach with a nice bump. Hire Ryan Huska as an assistant coach. Knoblauch handles the forwards and PP. Huska handles the D and the PK.

Laviolette will bring in his buddy McCarthy and management will pick the other assistant. Same thing with Gallant and Kelly. Murphy was on the staff. I know Murphy coached with Gallant in Columbus. He wasn’t fired last week. Gord was already in the organization. That Midgley guy was hired too. Same shit. Again.
Hire RangerBoy as AGM.

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ
I really hope it’s not Lovliellette that dude is trash and more of the same. Cadbury I don’t know much about but I’m not interested. Keefe is overrate and would def cater to panarin.
the answer is leach brunette or knobs

tlk

hARry kane comeS homE
Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
Well that was an easy ignore. Can easily discuss Q when it comes to the Beach/Blackhawks shitshow without that kind of conversation. Not too many are going to defend his decision to say nothing, but I guess people are out there.

If we are basing on his coaching merit, I wouldn't take him because we're starting to see that he wasn't the reason why the Panthers were successful. Brunette got them a president's trophy and now Maurice has them up 1-0 on Carolina. Chicago's success is about a relevant as it would be if the Rangers wanted to hire Babcock. Detroit was a long time ago for him too.

Keefe
Knoblauch
Leach
shitting on Q with the old boring rubbish then having Garlic as your No. 2

yep. Way to look credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad