What's the upside to Blackhawk's young Defenceman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cubs2024wildcard

Hung out with Livvy Dunne. You didnt.
Apr 29, 2015
You can post your stream. I'm kinda like one of the two rule guys on this forum.
Im getting confirmation from an admin.
You've been told before you can post it. You've always come up with an excuse.

And sorry, but any streamer or content creator worth a damn would absolutely jump at the opportunity to bring in more viewers, followers, and subscribers. More people watching = more money.
And also trolls, mass flags, and doxxes. I have enough viewers, don't accept subs, and make more then enough money selling memorabilia that the only reason I stream is because i enjoy the viewers I currently have.

There's more to streaming then playing a game and yelling "Let's Go!!"

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
I hate to be that guy who complains about people complaining but I've got to complain that there ain't a lot of brotherly love and slack given here. I realize that complaining about the lack of common decency on the internet ain't exactly breaking news - but it still sucks that it has to be this way.

Reactions: Crow

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

And also trolls, mass flags, and doxxes. I have enough viewers, don't accept subs, and make more then enough money selling memorabilia that the only reason I stream is because i enjoy the viewers I currently have.

Lol. So your stream is small enough to where you are worried about trolls or being doxxed... yet you speak of it like you're some kind of massive content creator who wouldn't care one bit about trolls, because he has mods that ban them, and monitor his channel/chat. So much nonsense.

Last edited:

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side

I do not believe you. You also still haven't answered my question.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I hate to be that guy who complains about people complaining but I've got to complain that there ain't a lot of brotherly love and slack given here. I realize that complaining about the lack of common decency on the internet ain't exactly breaking news - but it still sucks that it has to be this way.
I don't crap on people for having an opinion. I do hound people for acting like an authority figure with nothing to back it up.

And I like Allan. Saying he's a better prospect than Korchinski is something else entirely.

Cubs2024wildcard

Hung out with Livvy Dunne. You didnt.
Apr 29, 2015
Lol. So your stream is small enough to where you are worried about trolls or being doxxed... yet you speak of it like you're some kind of massive content creator who wouldn't care one bit about trolls, because he has mods that ban them, and monitor his channel/chat. So much nonsense.
You obviously don't know too much about streaming.

I've been swatted and a couple of my viewers have been doxxed. It goes with the territory. I have great sponsors and I'm not willing to risk them to prove some point on a message board.

Sorry.

I do not believe you. You also still haven't answered my question.
Ask them. They're the guys with the dark blue names.

And it's a no go. Sorry.

You guys are just going to have to find me on whatnot yourselves. I have the same LDR avatar.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side

I've been swatted and a couple of my viewers have been doxxed. It goes with the territory. I have great sponsors and I'm not willing to risk them to prove some point on a message board.

Sorry.

Ask them. They're the guys with the dark blue names.

And it's a no go. Sorry.

You guys are just going to have to find me on whatnot yourselves. I have the same LDR avatar.
Lol which mod said no?

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014

Sorry.
You were saying just a couple of hours ago that you weren't posting it because you didn't have HF's permission, and even went and said how you were reaching out to an admin for permission, but are now saying you won't do it, not because you don't have HF's permission, but because of personal reasons.

Yeah, I smell bullshit.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

Sorry.

Lol.

I know plenty. I watch a few big content creators every day, with 6k-10k daily viewers/subscribers, and talk to them regularly. Guys who do it for a living. Literally, streaming 5-6 days a week, 8-12 hours a day, with regular sponsors, and 6 figure incomes. You're absolutely and entirely full of shit. Your "sponsors" would be dropping you rather quickly if you are actively discouraging viewership. :laugh:

Last edited:

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
I want all of you to know that I am an astronaut, I dated Taylor Swift, have Keenu Reeves on speed-dial, engineered the covid vaccines by myself only using my own super blood, and I can perform cartwheels.

Yall are gonna have to do your own research though if you don't believe me. I asked an unnamed admin if I could disclose who I really am and they told me "no", but then asked for me to mail them my signature. Nothing else I could do, sorry folks.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Having opinions is great. Sometimes you're wrong. I wanted Kopitar over Skille. Good on me. I also wanted Kessel over Toews. Got that wrong. Been banging the drum for Reichel for awhile. He's making me look good. Banged the same drum for Pirri. Whoops.

At no point did I insinuate that my opinion was better than any professionals or mocked someone for having a take I disagreed with. This isn't hard.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I want all of you to know that I am an astronaut, I dated Taylor Swift, have Keenu Reeves on speed-dial, engineered the covid vaccines by myself only using my own super blood, and I can perform cartwheels.

Yall are gonna have to do your own research though if you don't believe me. I asked an unnamed admin if I could disclose who I really am and they told me "no", but then asked for me to mail them my signature. Nothing else I could do, sorry folks.
I'm actually Justin Fields.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
I don't crap on people for having an opinion. I do hound people for acting like an authority figure with nothing to back it up.

And I like Allan. Saying he's a better prospect than Korchinski is something else entirely.

My post wasn't directed at any specific poster in this or other threads, or even exclusively at HFboards - it's an internet wide epidemic and I'm poking my head up and lodging an insignificant complaint. That's all. Carry on.

Reactions: Crow

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
I wouldn't even be aware this guy exists anymore, except that otherwise rational posters insist on chasing him down silly street.

The voice of reason speaketh. The ignore option should really be used more than it is. It's all too easy and commonplace to get one's sensibilities upset and then proceed to back the other into a corner with no escape option other than escalation. For what - because some faceless poster on the internet said something you don't like. I'm not sure the exact definition of silliness or childishness but I think this may approach it.

Reactions: Giovi

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
My post wasn't directed at any specific poster in this or other threads, or even exclusively at HFboards - it's an internet wide epidemic and I'm poking my head up and lodging an insignificant complaint. That's all. Carry on.
You said it for a reason. And I agree with you. I consider myself a fairly conservative poster. It takes a significant amount of nonsense for me to get involved. That threshold was met in my opinion.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
The voice of reason speaketh. The ignore option should really be used more than it is. It's all too easy and commonplace to get one's sensibilities upset and then proceed to back the other into a corner with no escape option other than escalation. For what - because some faceless poster on the internet said something you don't like. I'm not sure the exact definition of silliness or childishness but I think this may approach it.
As a moderator I can't ignore any post or poster.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
As a moderator I can't ignore any post or poster.

I rarely use the ignore option - it's probably been years since the last time. But, I don't get triggered very easily, especially not for sports commentary, so for those rare times I do comment on other posters - I try to keep it generic so as to bring awareness rather than blame.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I rarely use the ignore option - it's probably been years since the last time. But, I don't get triggered very easily, especially not for sports commentary, so for those rare times I do comment on other posters - I try to keep it generic so as to bring awareness rather than blame.
Whatever you say geezer.

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
I'm not triggered, I'm sure DHF isn't triggered, I'd imagine any other poster taking easy swings at the alleged streamer isn't triggered.

We're all just having fun dunking on the guy for all the shit he's peddling.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I'm not triggered, I'm sure DHF isn't triggered, I'd imagine any other poster taking easy swings at the alleged streamer isn't triggered.

We're all just having fun dunking on the guy for all the shit he's peddling.
Yes sir. I'm not upset. Calling liars liars is something I get paid to do. Usually have to defend them. It's nice to be on the other side.

Reactions: CallMeShaft

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad